62-66: Young Master (11-15)

62: There is no light in front of you.

The man pushed the door in and saw the teenager by the floor-to-ceiling window.

The other party was wearing a bathrobe, dripping water from his hair, and turned his back to see the night view of the city.

That Junxiu's face was contaminated with drops of water, and her plump lips were particularly attractive.

"Why, figured it out, don't run away?"

He jokingly raised his eyebrows closer and hugged people from behind.

"The person who knows the current affairs is Junjie. There are so many people outside the door. I can't escape at all, can't I? Besides, I have injuries and I can't resist at all." Xue Shao said with a blank expression, there was a cold in his voice meaning.

Men think this is more emotional.

"You can't think better than that. Obediently obedient, I will be gentle without hurting you." An ambiguous smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, and he led the person towards the big bed.

The other party suddenly pushed him down and sat down, unbuttoning his clothes.

The man was stunned, turning his head to his head, smiling and admiring the appearance of the man in front of him, sword and eye, young and beautiful, and a trace of immature in his expression.

The innocent boy like a blank paper really picked up the treasure.

Xue Shao lowered his eyes, his fingers gently touching the man's chest.

He enjoyed closing his eyes.

"Poof-"

The splashed blood instantly fascinated his eyes.

He covered the man's mouth and nose, struggling like a dying fish, and finally, his pupils were loose, and there was no sound.

There was a look of fear on his face.

The man never thought that one day he would be killed by his prey.

It was Xue Shao who broke the tube from the shower gel bottle.

He thought he had three broken ribs, so he had no strength to resist?

Xue Shao sneered and pulled out the tube, and touched away all the useful things from the man. He quickly picked up the scene and pinched the door open.

Wolf-like bodyguards stared at him.

"Me, I'm going to buy something."

The teenager grabbed his collar tightly, an unusually bright red on his face, and his walking posture was very abnormal.

With sharp eyes, he saw blood stains on his trousers, and he smiled in his heart.

Finally, a bodyguard led him downstairs to the convenience store.

When passing a dark alley, the teenager suddenly screamed, as if tripped by something, and could not get up.

The bodyguard walked impatiently and bent down to lift him.

This time he moved more neatly, covering his mouth and nose with one hand, and the tube sharply pierced his back.

The bodyguard twitched.

Xue Shao pressed him against the wall, fixed it, and poked it deeper, with no expression on his face.

The moonlight was very cold that night, reflecting on him as if a layer of frost had fallen. His eyes were faint, stained with the strongest blood.