115-119: Straw bag (11-15)

115: Others have children, and my children should have them too.

"Master, do you think the slave looks good?"

The young man wore a garnet-red dress, his chest was adorned with red blood Yingluo, and he twisted his skirt and twirled in front of Lin Lang, which was even more impressive than the male peacock who opened the screen.

Lin Lang closed his eyes and didn't care much about him.

Originally she came to Dong Xiaodao's room, wanting to come up with a drama that suffered a lot of injuries and lost her body after drinking.

Then, she arrogantly embraced "new love" and "inadvertently" bumped into "old love".

Is this plot of Shurachang very exciting?

Not afraid of God-like opponents, but pig-like teammates, Lin Lang couldn't bear to look directly at the thick rouge on his face.

This is still under Lin Lang's strong request, the other party unwillingly "stopped", but in terms of hairstyle, he vowed to defend his "aesthetic taste", and refused to let the waiter do it.

All gold, silver, jade, and gemstones must be inserted without any omission. I was too busy to count the eggs. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, blue and purple. Hey, boy, are you calling the colorful dragon?

Lin Lang already regretted having him "dress up" this morning, and she shouldn't expect anything from this flamboyant and cheap thing.

Dong Xiaodao didn't pay attention to the woman's face as dark as the bottom of the pot, instead, Mizzi took a self-portrait in the mirror, and seeing that he inserted the 62nd gold hairpin today, the ideal of a hundred is not a dream at all, he To work hard for it, ah, it is to serve the good lord!

It is rare that the prince took a break today and said that he would take him out for a walk and let him appear in the "most beautiful posture".

Take to the streets? That is the greatest happiness of men-buy buy buy!

Dong Xiaodao was deeply frozen at the time, and he didn't care about the buttocks hurting. He quickly moved out his luxurious clothes and finale jewelry at the bottom of the box. He must let the prince see his "sincerity" and he will take the "most beautiful gesture" "What made her amazing!

But it seems to be messed up ...

Dong Xiaodao's tunic is embroidered with a large piece of red peony flowers, and when the wind blows, it looks like a lot of red, which is beautiful. But beauty also comes at a price. The clothes are actually very thin and light. Now it is winter. He just went out and sneezed several times.

Lin Lang asked him to put on his cloak. He hesitated, but still didn't agree. Although Dong Xiaodao has been in the market, he has done many things to steal chickens and dogs, but must he be principled in his life? What is the temperature? Manner is everything!

For the sake of beauty, everything is tolerable!

"Ah sneeze--"

A cold wind rushed into the nostrils, Dong Xiaodao sneezed heavily, this time because of excessive force, the hairpin on his head fell out with the action, just hit the person who came by!

"Snapped--"

This is done!

Because he died so hard, it was the only male owner of this mansion, Xie Wangfu!

It was also the person on the cusp of the prince who read it dozens of times when he was drunk yesterday!

Dong Xiaodao apologized in some incoherent words, "Wang, Wang Fu, slaves were not intentional, but the nose was very itchy, and he sneezed. As a result, the hairpin was not reliable, and he flew and flew away ..." Say.