419-421: Heartthrob (26+Extra)

419: The nature is thin and cold, but the love is deep

"Report M-439 Law Enforcement Supervisor--"

"Anomalies found at 40 ° N, 116 ° E! Illegal system invaded the AG-32 medium world! Please proceed immediately!"

In the huge monitoring room, the mechanical alarm sounds are repeated continuously.

A pair of long legs wrapped under military boots are scattered and overlapped. The man sits on the chair crookedly. His fingers play with the military big brim hat. The slightly longer forehead covers part of the eyebrows. The thin lips seem to be hooked , A cynical looking demon king.

His posture was careless until he heard the middle-world number.

The long, thin, and cold eyes narrowed dangerously in an instant.

"Uh--"

The law enforcement officer put on a black cloak and walked out of the monitoring room with long legs.

Instead, he wanted to see which kid was so guilty that he ran to his site to make trouble.

The law enforcement officer broke open the space-time barrier and quickly landed at an abnormal coordinate. He raised his eyebrows.

In sight, a pair of lovers hugging each other is reflected.

"This, I got it back."

The teenager was wet, and the corners of his clothes were dripping with water. There was some fine sand on his palm, and there was an intact jadeite jade pendant in it, with a lustrous color. The girl turned her back to him and could not see what she looked like. Her long hair was draped down and her silk was black and beautiful. A jasmine-white cheongsam laid out her figure.

She stared staringly at the small thing in his palm, trying to touch it, but afraid to provoke him, she froze on the spot for a while.

Over her shoulder, Lin Xianyu saw a man in awe-inspiring military uniform not far away. The face of the other party was familiar, but he couldn't remember it.

And the system is like being choked by the throat, so it is nothing more.

"It's over-law enforcement is here!"

Can't escape!

It will be destroyed!

Lin Xianyu was ready, so he didn't appear panicked, but just shook his head at the law enforcement, and begged him to wait a little longer.

Wait for him and finish all the words.

"I ... shall I put it on you?"

His hands were shaking, and he tried his best to hold back the sad pain.

"You ... you don't like it." She tugged at his corner timidly. "Then don't wear it."

Lin Xianyu's lips were pale, and he dared not look at her eyes.

It was his fault. If he was not jealous, or if he was crazy, she would not be forced to do this by him, and she had to be careful in speaking.