148-152: Twin (16-20)

148: It's good that you are fat, and I like you more

"Poof-"

The scalpel plunged into the skin.

Blood splatter.

Lin Lang's chest was dizzy with blood.

However, this blood is not hers.

Lin Lang raised her eyes, the male master finally came, and did not waste her so much time for a long time.

Xu Shaojie grabbed the knife with one hand and took advantage of the other person's stunned spirit to kick him and kick him.

Then, Lang Lang was hugged tightly by him. Under the man's undulating chest was a violently beating heart. The sound of "Bang Bang Bang" continued, and her ears also vibrated.

"Shaojie?" Her voice was weak.

"Good boy, I'm here, don't be afraid." Xu Shaojie gasped, and Big Palm didn't forget to touch the top of her head for comfort. When I saw Lin Weijing about to start against Lin Lang, he almost lost his soul, and grabbed the knife without thinking.

Lin Weijing stood up against the wall, and with this push, he hit a sharp weapon in his waist, and bleeding water came. He touched it a little, but he didn't care.

"You came so fast." Dr. Lin said, "I will be able to take her heart out a little later. It's a pity that it should have been a perfect artwork ..."

Xu Shaojie blocked Lin Lang behind him, his face covered with anger that could not be concealed, "You bastard, what the **** do you think of her? Little white mouse?"

"Naturally is the person I like."

Lin Weijing shook his head and should rightly say, "It is precisely because I like it that I want to solidify her time so that her appearance will always be young and beautiful and will not grow old. Isn't that good? "

Xu Shaojie huh, "You must dissect her for this **** reason? Why don't you die to die like you?" The palm is still bleeding, but Xu Shaojie has no time to think more, he just wants to Take Lin Lang away from this dangerous place.

He installed a positioning tracker on Lin Lang and found that after she suddenly moved, she felt something was wrong and immediately ended the conversation and hurried back. However, the tracker failed halfway, and it took him a long time to find out the final location-an abandoned school.

This school closed down 20 years ago due to poor management, and the geographical location is very remote. It is in a deep mountain and is a local elementary school. There were some residents who lived here, and later moved to the city with their developed children, and this place gradually became deserted. The mountain road was muddy and the car couldn't drive in. Xu Shaojie walked through it in the second half of the journey.

There are five floors in this teaching building. Lin Weijing intends to complete his plan in the biological laboratory on the third floor.

Xu Shaojie is not familiar with this place, and does not know whether the other party will set any traps. The unknown danger is approaching step by step, making him very anxious. However, he knows that he cannot pass this emotion to Lin Lang. Will increase her panic.

His arms crossed Lin Lang's waist, and when he was about to pick him up, his back suddenly became cold.

"Uh--"

The **** scalpel struck sharply.

Xu Shaojie was responsive and leaned his head to avoid obliquely.

"Don't touch her."