559-563: Teacher (1-5)

559: Sister, I have come to pick you up as ordered.

When Lin Lang heard that Jun had received a script from the Super Patriarch, she left behind the little fat cat and stepped on her high heels and twisted her waist to apply for the enchanting young secretary of the female paparazzi.

The two met around the corner.

Jun Wan was wearing a white wide-shoulder suit and nine centimeters of **** high-heeled shoes. She held the document between her **** and leaned her head to tell the male subordinate about the work arrangement. The latter looked admiringly with joy, and small stars flashed in her eyes.

He was about to say a few subtle and provocative words of praise to the female boss.A fragrant wind struck, and the goblin, who knows where it came from, hung it on the waist of the female boss without knowing it, and two small pear vortexes appeared on the face, sweet Sweetly said, "Sister, I'm here to make you up."

Male subordinate: "..."

Make you a hammer!

He wanted to reprimand this scene with grievances and grievances, and he saw his stern and unsmiling female boss calmly holding Lin Lang's buttocks, and the skin smiled flesh, "Who made you wear such a low-necked clothes? Besides me Who are you going to seduce?

Male subordinate: "..."

Is it too late for him to change sex?

The male subordinate staggered away while covering his chest. Lin Lang was still standing on the waist of her gangster, like a lazy koala, flicking his tail, smirking, "This time it feels like the world's strategy How is it? Does it feel like life has reached its peak? "

This world can be summed up as "When the whole world comes to me," the previous male subordinate who was far away was a member of the strategy group.

Jun Wan squeezed his nose, "Allow you to play, but don't freak out the children, Miaozi is very good." Jun Wan served as a promotion officer, assessing the potential of middle-level tasks to become higher-level tasks, and formulating follow-up for them The training plan allows people to be alone as soon as possible.

Lin Lang snapped her fingers and said with a bad intention, "Relax, I will add food to my brothers!"

So the devil Lin Lang omni-directional no dead ends gave the Jun Wan Raiders a sweet to explode world sweetheart. The gangster must sit on the lap when drinking tea, the gangster must hide in the clothes, and the gangster should give his little arm when he is dozing off Put them on the pillow and make them straight men look weird.

But this little girl's skin has two faces, in front of Jun Wan is "a good and sweet little goblin", in front of them is "green and tea little bastard", hey, every day to make a small report!

After a round of artillery bombardment, the Raiders completely failed, and desperately thought, shit, they collectively went transgender!

Everyone made up their minds and bought a ticket to Thailand.

Then, the little ancestor patted his **** and left, piercing his heart, liver, spleen and lungs.

Probably Lin Lang Bo Se was too much, the teleport station transported her to a less beautiful time.

"What are you thinking about?" A low and elegant male voice sounded and explained helplessly, "Qilang is a boy. What's wrong with sleeping with me? He's only fifteen years old. He gets sick from time to time, weak body, and is a master. Can't you let him sleep underground? If you get cold, you still have to take care of him. "