620-624: Revenge (16-20)

620: Hate to you, love to you.

When the beautiful piano sound passed through the screen, the Shao family welcomed a distinguished guest.

"Mr. Chen, why are you here?"

Uncle Shao and Uncle Shao personally went out to pick up people. Chen Yuan ’s value today is extraordinary. He is the hottest upstart in the jade world of Beijing, and he can almost sit on par with the leading bosses who have been fighting for many years.

The Shao family accounted for only a fraction of the name, and because of the old age, they had a suspicion with Chen Yuan. The two uncles could not make a good relationship with Chen Yuan and took the Shao family out of the storm as soon as possible.

It's just that they know more clearly that at the level of Chen Yuan, their Shao family lacks weight, and it's not worthwhile for Chairman Chen, who is a wise man.

The last time Chen Yuan came to visit, they were delighted to think that the other party had taken a fancy to their daughters, and they made people dress up, but they turned their eyes on the blind, and they were just coming to their niece Jin Linlang. Even the young and promising professor of the Wei family made his first grand visit to raise his niece.

Facts have proved that even if the disaster is down, there are still a lot of people fighting for it.

Shao's family members have been beaten up more, but now they dare not be affectionate and afraid to make a joke.

The two uncles glanced at each other, and the elder brother coughed several times and said, "Chairman Chen, Lin Lang, she went out very early today, and she hasn't returned yet."

The young man wore a thin shirt with sweat on his chest, making the shirt wet with the meat, and the outline of the thin abdomen was faintly visible. He stood under the shadow of the green trees, and the sunlight shattered like waves Shaking, according to the pale skin, it seemed that a piece of broken snake scales had grown out instantly, strangely beautiful, and strangely infiltrating.

"I ... look for the old man."

His throat seemed to have been cut by a sharp weapon, and his voice was almost hoarse.

Uncle Shao wanted to ask something, and finally swallowed back into his stomach and led him to the study room of the old man.

"Come?" Mr. Shao apparently waited a long time and pointed to the chair. "Sit down."

Chen Yuan sat stiffly, his hands and feet so cold that he didn't listen.

Father Shao made a cup of tea.

The young man was holding a warm tea cup and his eyes were fixed on the floating tea stem inside.

"Where did she go?"

Chen Yuan was particularly dull and dull at the moment, as if a corpse had been emptied of its internal organs, the nerves in the body were dead, and there was no color in his eyes.

"I don't know." Old Man Shao shook his head. "She had the most idea since childhood, and once she made up her mind, nothing could stop her."

"Find ... come out." The young man was inexplicably restless, kicking his knees on the table and clicking, "Find her ... to find out."