715-719: Jun Wan

715: Meet Wei Mo·Jun Wan (Part 1)

"My son, I am the father, this is your mother. Quickly, call Father, and Father will buy you candied crabapples to eat."

"Father... Father..."

The little girl tilted her head, and suddenly stretched out her small hands like lotus roots, her mouth grinned, her milk teeth were not yet fully grown, the size of rice grains.

The king's father was overjoyed and raised the little **** her neck. He smiled heartily, "Father forgot, my son is still growing teeth, eat less sweetness."

The woman groaned, "How can a dignified monarch, like a child, turn back and forth."

The grandfather’s face was taken for granted, "My son is young and has regular eyebrows. He must be the first beauty in the nine countries in the future. How can a yellow tooth ruin my son’s beauty? Aqin, you have to look at her, Don't let her eat everywhere, she is the most cunning!"

The wife couldn't laugh or cry, "How can you hide your daughter like this."

A little princess was born in the Boyun Palace, with exquisite and clear eyes, who was favored by the empress and grew up like a pearl.

"Lin Lang, this is Feng Shou Huanghou, the dowry made by your grandfather when my mother got married."

"Mum, can I learn?"

"Naturally, from now on, it will be your dowry. You have to take good care of it. When you get married, you will listen to your husband."

"Mother, I don't marry, I will always be with you and your father."

"What silly things to say, how can anyone not marry."

The beautiful woman in deep palace flicked the little girl's forehead lightly, and pinched her tender hand.

"Come on, Mom teaches you how to play."

"Okay, I learned it, and I'll be the first one to play for Mom."

"You……"

After the queen was gone, the piano sound stopped.

The little princess leaned against Fengshougang, with pitiful and lovely hair on her forehead, "Yuanxiao, when a woman grows up, do she really have to marry?"

The little **** knelt on the ground, holding her sore wrist joint, "The princess is so good, and the future husband and son will love the princess."

The little princess said crisply, "Is that right? Can there be Yuanxiao? If there is, I will marry."

The ears of the little **** were red, and he stubbornly did not dare to speak.

However, the little princess just said casually, without taking it to heart.

The little **** kissed the back of her hand humblely while she was asleep.

Will do.

The princess will live forever and be happy forever.