469-473: Pharaoh (11-15)

469: I love you with red eyes.

"Kiki, no good, the hall is down!"

The maid came in panting.

In just two days, Xue Qiqi got acquainted with a group of young maids. She was lively and didn't like the dull rules. Now she and her maids were "sisters commensurate" and they shouted their names.

Xue Qiqi was so scared that the thing at hand fell to the ground, "Your Highness? Is that your holy princess?"

As a "life-saving benefactor", she was also dressed up by the maids yesterday to attend the seven-year-old banquet of Ramses. At that time, the crowd was noisy, until the princess of Egypt led the protagonist's younger brother to appear and calmed down the scene. The princess is uniquely beautiful, and a group of musicians and dancers with different styles surround her, just like the gods of ancient murals.

Xue Qiqi learned from her maid that this princess is the "beauty of beauty" throughout Egypt. Although she came out of the Egyptian royal family, the people of Lower Egypt are still full of longing for her. I heard that on the princess's birthday in August, many people rushed to worship, just to let God listen to their loyal heart.

Xue Qiqi heard some disapproval, this Egyptian is just too foolish, and always engages in feudal superstitions that labor and hurt people.

She doesn't have a cold for the Holy Princess, but she is still on other people's grounds, Xue Qiqi always feels unreliable.

And she felt faintly that this princess was definitely not a fuel-efficient lamp.

Sure enough, as soon as she stepped into the door, she saw something in the hands of Xue Qiqi and the maids, and frowned slightly, "What are you doing?"

The maid supports us, "just, just some clothes."

Xue Qiqi carried a triangle cloth in her hand, and stitched two straps on her shoulders. Seeing the maid shuddered with her shoulders, she couldn't help but say, "I'm teaching them to make underwear! You are too particular about it here. If you go out in underwear, is n’t that seen by someone in vain? Girls are so fortunate! It ’s easy to commit crimes! "

Lin Lin is undecided, different civilizations gave birth to different ideas, the female host likes the modern set of standards requiring ancient Egypt before BC.

"Crime? Why?"

Little Ramses clutched Lin Lang's tail finger, shaking with curiosity.

Xue Qiqi is a straight-hearted man who didn't consider Lin Lang's sister's mood and said to her younger brother, "Men are all erotic, you are still younger and grow up. I'm afraid my eyes will not stick to the woman's chest. ! Seeing beautiful, full of yellow thoughts going to bed, can the crime rate be high? "

"... Go to bed?" The dark-haired boy tilted his head and was about to continue to question, but Lin Lang gently covered her ears.

Little Ramses froze.

But he saw his elder sister crouched down, and the black lake-like eyes reflected the young man's confused expression, "Ramesis, you are seven years old. In the future, not only my king, but also the king of Egypt. There are a lot of things that you need to listen to, and you need to see, rather than just making judgment based on one ’s own words, even if it ’s Sister Wang, you know? "