680-684: Krypton Gold Love (6-10)

680: Will God be jealous too?

Pei Dang's game went offline, and the ubiquitous family of friends and relatives launched the first wave of condolences.

The first is the group of stink boys at school.

"Brother, does the public beta end number sell?"

"Brother, swimming and fitness?"

"Brother, why don't you change me? Look at my biceps, maybe Queen Lilith will like it!"

Angrily Pei Dang abandoned the cheap and large lunch in the cafeteria, abandoned the group of smelly old men in the dormitory, and went to open the small stove alone. He went to the game again and was laughed at by the woman. He is the pig!

Although this is said, the essence of human beings is really fragrant.

As Pei Dang waited for the tofu to come up, his finger swiped across the phone screen.

Great God daily glimpses.

"God'sPrank" is divided into four major regions, the China Honghuang District, the European and American Revival Region, the North and South Ocean Region, and the unmanned region. The last unmanned region is not really no one, but this group of players with the status of "donkey friends" We are in some rare and mysterious places, and from time to time we drop a line.

When they finally conquered the mountains and the sea and tried to connect to the signal, the AI ​​girl had already ran away with the wild man.

The donkeys in the unmanned zone are very cold, and the results are terrifying.

Today, the donkeys ushered in a gratifying day, and they did not have the bottom of their first strategy!

They really thanked the No. 19 Huaxia player.

He, with his own strength, pierced the universe out of the universe and saved their lost face!

The donkeys decided to confess the good man Pei Dang as a mascot.

The good man Pei Dangmu has a face on his face and doesn't want to live anymore. Look at the progress of others' eight-hour show of Skyrim's strategy, trigger the spur from the main line, trigger the lucky event from the emergency, and completely hang him. The highest-ranked player is Ruan Qin, the No. 20 player in the Huasai Honghuang District, who is attacking the gorgeous Yang Guifei.

How is this product made?

He directly changed the head of Krypton Gold and won the role of An Lushan. With the favorability bonus of the original character, the feeling with Yang Guifei can be brought closer!

It's shameful to cheat!

Pei Dang spit him in the bottom of his heart, his legs spread apart, and he slid on the sofa lazily.

In front of the stranger, Pei Dang 's shelf was very cold, arrogant and indifferent. A girl secretly photographed him, he did n't give a face at all, frowned, turned his head impatiently, or used The peaked cap blocked the face, and there was an arrogant aura of "No one should be close to Laozi".

Like a hedgehog, whoever gets close will pierce his heart, and he will pierce one.

During the military training, there were a bunch of young ladies and elder sisters greeted Pei Dang, and they ran out in a few days.