38-42: Marrying (6-10)

38: It's not a fun thing to be excited about chess pieces.

King Wei froze.

Are n't they two endless enemies?

He calculated her personally and gave her to the man!

Ordinary people can't wait to kill him soon!

However, he looked at Lin Lang's curvy look, and it didn't seem to be false.

"Actually, I have to thank you very much. I have been in love with Jun for a long time, but I have a marriage contract and I can only look at him from a distance. Unexpectedly, one day, I can always be with Jun on the side, like a dream. "

Looking at her longing eyes, somehow, Wei Yu felt an arrow in her heart.

His grandfather ... seems to be wearing a green hat?

"The gentleman treats me tenderly and considerately, but also knows and understands. I always want to make me happy with something weird. It is more exciting than Brother Yu."

King Wei shot another arrow in his knee.

"But ... there is one thing that makes my sister very unhappy."

Finally it comes to the topic.

The man was refreshed and his jade-like eyes looked closely at her.

"I don't like someone to take my place in front of my father and mother," she said quietly.

"This is already an unchangeable fact."

Wei Yu seemed very calm, and his speech was not leaking, "You can debunk her identity, but now you have entered the emperor's family, and you have entered the genealogy of the Wei family, or as the Miss Ming family. If it is announced to the public, Zhou Jiaqing Once the name is destroyed, the nine peoples are connected. "

"And you will also bear the crime of chaos against Chao Gang and bullying the king. By that time, are you sure that your majesty can protect you?"

Threats if you do not agree!

The little **** male is worthy of being an old fox.

So all wrongs are her faults?

Lin Lang smiled, rubbing the heater in her arms, "I don't dare to reason with Brother Yu. As long as you promise to do three things for me, I will keep this secret forever, how?"

Wei Yu: "..."

Feelings he talks a lot of nonsense? !

The other party just wanted to play with him!

Wei Yu only felt that the body was full of qi and blood, and for the first time in his life he felt suffocated.

"I promised you that you asked me to do something." He endured annoyance, but wanted to see what trick she wanted to play.

"Then you stand up a bit, I said to listen to you alone, because this fact is confidential, I am afraid that there is ears next to the wall."

Lin Lang stood up and waved at him.

Is there any trap here?

Wei Yu hesitated.

The girl in the palace dress standing pretty in the pavilion is like a beautiful lady on the scroll. The fluffy white fox fur set off a bit of smartness and cuteness.

He thought, how can such a woman so weak that the wind blows down on him?

So Wei Yu strode over, but out of caution, he kept some distance.