705-709: Krypton Gold Love (31-34+Extra)

705: "Okay, I'll go with you to your future."

With the scorching sun and red smoke, people appeared on the endless desert.

That is the army returning from victory.

Apart from gold, pine wood, ivory, olive oil, exotic animals, etc., their trophies are the most spectacular is the carts of prisoners and slaves.

These war prisoners belonged to the state property. The young and middle-aged were mostly assigned to fields, quarrying, irrigating, building palaces, etc., while women were engaged in spinning and weaving in Wangzhuang or some official workshops, or serving as the maidservants of some noble officials. , Serve the owner's daily life-this is the best treatment they can get.

If it is to please the nobles and exempt them from service, they can take root in this golden country as civilians.

For this precious housemaid's quota, before entering the gate of Thebes, non-girl slaves rushed to organize their clothes, just to present the best state in front of the pickers.

Pei Dang woke up amidst a foul smell.

How is this going?

He was at a loss for a moment.

There were a group of dark-skinned boys in the prison car. He was a little excited when he woke up.

Everyone whispered.

Pei Dang fell silent.

He could not understand.

The game mall is the biggest cheat for krypton gold players, which makes it easier for him to integrate into the unfamiliar world. Now that the mall is frozen, he has to rely on himself for everything. Pei Dang tried to use his own experience to judge that this army passed through the desert and retrieved him, who was dying. However, they did not intend to treat him as a guest, but a fugitive from a certain area, so they threw them on the prison cart. Treated as a slave.

He lurked silently.

The prison car rushed into the royal city.

Thebes, once patronized by thieves, is now the power center of this country. Across the banks of the Nile, there are many palaces and temples. The exquisite and gorgeous pictures of the capital are unfolding one by one. Pei Dang took out his patience for the liver burst game, frantically collected surrounding data and information, and made his next judgment.

He is currently a "Yes", a slave that can be bought, sold and transferred at will. The main purpose is to be a sacrifice to the temple and be slaughtered like a lamb.

How could Pei Dang be content with such a cannon fodder ending?

It was sunny and sunny, and a little master came to the slave market.

The little master has thick curly hair and a golden snake ring on his arm, wanting to come from a noble background.

Pei Dang colluded with the buyer and asked them to use words to demean themselves.

"What's your name?"

The little master asked lazily.