555-558: Second Generation (26-27+Extra)

555: I want to give you lots and lots of love

A terrible vision reflected in her beautiful and clear eyes.

Pupils are blood red, with scales on the ends of the eyes.

It has a male body that is indistinguishable from the human category. The bones are symmetrical and slender, the skin is clean and handsome, the appearance is natural, and the world is dumped. However, in the eyes covered with blood film, the vigorous and abundant life at the age of 20 has long been lost. Instead, it is a sticky but cold inhuman desire to kill.

"You ... who?"

The twinkling eyes of Chun Shui appeared panic and dazed, completely in line with the normal human panic of seeing a demon.

The denied mob was furious on the spot.

"laugh--"

Its sharp teeth bitten Lin's carotid arteries, and blood beads slowly blew out of the skin.

This is the scent of human food.

The magic carp narrowed his eyes in satisfaction.

The monster carp is naturally born in vast waters, with prosthetic bones and meat and meat. They are more fond of raw food with full flesh and flesh than bland grains.

However, since the third-generation owner of the Li family intends to enter the WTO as a family for long-term consideration, the three generations began to strictly enforce family regulations, enforce laws like mountains, and order members of their members not to devour flesh and blood. At the same time, in order to preserve the secrets of the family's thousand-year blood, the lineage of the heirs with natural spirits should not marry the exogenous spirits.

Li Yang, as the eleventh generation heir, is extremely talented and should have the authority, but he has to redouble his forbearance for the sake of the family plan, and even the marriage can not be autonomous. At the time of his birth, the family had set the most talented female carp for him. And because he grew older, the female carp could not match his cultivation behavior. The family was very popular and successively changed several future wives.

The more outstanding his bloodline is, the greater the family's hopes for him, and he will not allow any accidents in his future.

With puppets again and again, Li Yang's freedom is getting less and less, and he is becoming more and more silent. In the end, he was kept in a dark marsh where the sun was not visible to the sun and the moon. Stars, can't smell the fragrance of birds and flowers, he is in the dark, and grows into adulthood alone.

The mature age of the demon clan is fifteen years old. In order to celebrate his safe life to adulthood, the family specially held a grand parade. The tribes turned into carp bodies, tracing down from the monstrous white waves of Pangu Daze, flowing through the ancient gods such as Fuxi, Nuwa, Huangdi, Chiyou, and so on, until they reached Longxue.

The carp leaps the dragon gate and glances at the sky.

The young Li Yang finally had the opportunity to escape from the dark marsh.

The ritual and music of the celebration sounded, and it could not wait to transform the demon body, and the carp entered the water, just as the dragon of the shoal returned to the sea and regained its freedom. It is latent underwater, swaying carp tails, and happily touring the mountains and rivers that have never been seen before. After several days of excitement and tiredness, he slept past and fell asleep. After waking up, he found that the waves brought it to an unknown stream.