540-544: Second Generation (11-15)

540: Pay me back

Tang Shuo was led by the boss to a small pergola, with barbecue equipment readily available. The clean benches are spread out with bamboo and rattan baskets, filled with seasonal vegetables and various meats, and look very rich.

"Mr. Tang, what do you think are the shortcomings? I asked my mother-in-law to buy some more."

The boss's tone is very enthusiastic. He is doing a small business. His favorite is Tang Shuo. The young master has a generous shot. A little errands are enough for him to work hard for several days. It was just that the boss said that the spit was dry, and no one heard any response. When he looked up, he saw the eyes of Daikin staring directly at the opposite side.

The other side of the small lake laughed and laughed, and the energetic college students were surrounded by the charcoal fire.

After the boss saw it clearly, he felt a bit stunned.

Lying trough.

This enemy is too narrow.

Tang Shuo calmly withdrew his gaze, his lips were not cleaned with blood, and the boss looked at him with fear and fear.

Fortunately, the big gold master didn't say anything. The boss went out with a sweat on his head. He sighed that it was really difficult to make money. On this day, he was forced to catch the duck and put on a bandage as a veterinarian. Here, it stopped for a while, and then hit the new and old love love narrow road meet this kind of ascending plot. A passerby like him, who has no color and no color, can't survive a few shots in a tyrannical relationship.

Life still started with him like this silly.

The boss felt a sense of enthusiasm and decided to take his wife who was addicted to making money to worship Buddha.

Tang Shuo flexed on one leg, leaning on the side pillar and dialing a person's mobile number.

"Ashuo?"

There was a pleasantly surprised female voice. Although there was no charm of the ex-girlfriend, Tang Shuo felt relieved. When he was on the verge of despair, she was with him and rescued him with a clumsy, artificial breath.

Tang Shuo hypnotizes himself, and a good girl like Zhang Mingzhu is more worthy of his love. As for Lan Linlang, the ex-girlfriend who climbed the Gu family? Oh, he let her die, see the woman with money eyes open, it is best to break the blood, nothing.

The cruel reality will teach her to be a man.

He packed up his bored mood and teased his little girl as usual, "Little Pearl, I seem to smell a scent. Where did it come from?"

Zhang Mingzhu squeezed his phone tightly, his cheeks slightly hot, "I don't need perfume."

"Why not? I didn't buy you a box? No. 12 plant perfume is for you." Tang Shuo's fingers twisted on the cigarette butts wrapped in gold foil, and the bright yellow color reminded him of the predecessor of No. 7 tonight The tube top skirt, **** yellow, makes her skin bright and flawless. He knew more clearly that this skin can't stand pinch, and the pinch will leave a conspicuous red mark.

There was a time when he was addicted to the making of kiss marks, leaving a beautiful and raging mark on the neck of the swan. She looked a little uncomfortable, and finally smiled and indulged his indulgence.