354-358: Vampire (21-25)

354: The sweet lies of the real devil

The windows clearly reflected the figures of the two.

She opened her eyes secretly.

But it happened to fall into the blue ice lake, his legs were different, his hands were on his knees, to accommodate the height of his girlfriend, his body bent to the same position as her.

The man's lips are light, and she is printed on the window in the way she looks. The lines of her lips are amazingly beautiful, with a faint smile.

It seems to indulge, it seems to spoil.

Fan Zhuo watched his girlfriend open his eyes and stared at him froze.

He instantly thought of a cute look on the Persian cat.

Seeing her dumbfounded, her boyfriend had to walk into this small shop selling jewelry in the excited eyes of the shop assistants and take the lost guy away.

While walking on the road, he had a pain in his face and was yanked hard.

"What are you doing?" The man glanced over.

"Say, who are you, is it Mr. Politician who pretends to be me, or why I just cooperated just now, it's too weird." The woman's serious face seemed to confirm his identity.

The corners of his mouth curled up slightly, the curvature was not obvious, and he bowed his head closer to her, "I haven't doubted you yet. Why is it becoming more childish day by day, like a child, do you forget that you are an old witch, and why Face to play a pure girl? "

The honest words choked the other party.

She rolled her eyes at him angrily and turned away.

The bad kind.

Just a few steps, her fingers were wrapped into a familiar, generous palm, and she struggled a few times, entangled tighter.

The man habitually ignored her rebellion, half embraced, and walked to an old clock tower. The red periphery of the wall faded in the erosion of the years, and the vines were tightly wrapped around the foot of the pilaster. The inside of the clock tower is filled with a smell of dust, and the light is divided into pieces by stained glass windows and scattered irregularly around.

The boardwalks leading to the spire of the clock tower are made of wooden planks, narrow, and can only be passed by one person. A round, gray kerosene lamp is tied to the top of the beam, which is usually lit by someone at night. Without the lighting of the kerosene lamp, the tunnel is very dark.

Lin Lang twisted the skirt and stepped up the stairs.

The long red skirt curled up on the wooden ladder as if it were a fire all the way, especially in the dark.

The man bent down slightly, gathered her skirt on the floor, put it on her wrist, and followed her slowly and slowly.

The crisp tramp gradually spread far away.

A bright beam of light was projected at the front of the corridor, Lin Lang speeded up her steps and crossed the narrow threshold.