255-256: Canary (21+Extra)

255: Ten miles of red makeup, marrying my sister and entering the door

Shao Qinghe's defeat was abrupt and bizarre.

It was as if he was holding countless good cards in his hand, and he could easily win no matter which one he showed, but by the end of the day, the harmless dealer showed anger.

Zhuge Hui couldn't see the pale young man in the distance, shaking his head slightly.

In fact, he did not speculate too much about the outcome.

Because it was already doomed.

If Shao Qinghe is given more years to wait for the young people to lose their arrogance and inferiority, and then no longer rush to win to prove their ability, the results may be very different.

Zhuge Hui turned his face and glanced at Lin Lang for a while, the well-deserved first beauty of Paramount. Before she turned out, Lily was in the limelight, her pure face matched the devil's figure, and some good people called her a blood-sucking goblin, who was born to confuse men.

However, these remarks disappeared after Lin Lang took the stage.

She is a "mother" who knows how to use her strengths.

"Female lord" is the private definition of his master by Zhuge Hui, which not only has a unique charm capital for women, but also possesses the ability and abilities of male wise men to be decisive and decisive.

Originally, Zhuge Hui went to Paramount for the purpose of investigating information for Huai's help. Unexpectedly, she would be recognized by this stunning Li Ji. At that time, she was holding a glass of red wine, carrying a flowing cloud-like silk, and the style of money He came. Zhuge Hui always remembered her eyes, "How can the Huai Gang tolerate Mr. Zhuge's intelligence?"

She took the provoke and took it for granted, and leaned in his ear to whisper softly, "If you are willing to be the helm of Rong's family, it would be a pity to surrender to others."

Zhuge Hui knew she was in a white glove with empty gloves and still drank the glass of red wine.

Jiang Jun's anger is too heavy, and he is suspicious of his soul, so naturally he is not his primary choice.

Next, logically, Lin Lang revealed her up and down relationship with Rong Jiu. After discussion, he made a bet with Rong Jiu by the hand of Jiang Jun, which not only won back the rich and considerable benefits, but also won the trust of Jiang Jun, Make his forces penetrate further.

Zhuge Hui knew Rongjiu's ability. Before that, he still had some doubts about Lin Lang's words. Now it seems that she may not be empty-mouthed.

The viper beauty, can't touch it.

He thought so, but sympathized with Shao Qing and got up.

The people she missed were really unlucky.

And his master seems to be too irritating, and said with a smile, "Mr. Shao, my proposal, how do you think about it? Do you want to be my toy ... Or die worthless? Of course, look In the past, you do n’t have to worry about the deserted wilderness, I will choose a beautiful coffin for you. "