257-261: Gossip (1-5)

257: Legion of my blackened ex-boyfriends.

"Well, the weather is so good today, suitable for dating."

Lin Lang had a task, and stretched her waist in the sun, and a mass of black paint blew on her chest.

Lin Lang stooped to dust off the dust that didn't exist on the skirt.

"Snapped--"

Briquettes once again perfectly performed the professional posture to paste walls with life.

"Hey, fat boy, you're here!"

Its owner pretended to sigh.

The coal ball was crying, the owner was so bad, even if he did n’t give it a hug of love, he still claimed to change his name.

It was decided that this time, the noble royal custom-made limited edition dried fish obtained from the neighboring little princess should be hidden under the bed, and it will not be smelled by the owner!

"Jun Wan is on the mission?"

Lin Lang looked up her friend's information and showed a honey smile.

Oh, she definitely doesn't want to mess with things. She just wants to see her friend's temple saints' dresses, and the cold and abstinent system is the ice and snow goddess. Is it absolutely a minute to feel good?

Jun Wan went to the magical world, and was very repulsive to the identity of outsiders. I do n’t know if it was malicious, and directly sent her to the jurisdiction of the dark temple.

In order to cover up his identity as a black household, Lin Lang knocked on the dark saint on her way, and she wore a cloak of the saint as a symbol of status. Youya led a group of believers back to the dark temple.

The light and darkness of this world are opposed to each other, and the struggle has fallen into a fierce stage. There is almost an endless situation, which is called "great chaos" in history. Above this limelight, the dark temple suddenly gave the dead couple a beautiful letterhead.

Yes, or a blatant love letter.

Yes, a few rare black roses were carefully clamped in the letter.

Yes ... it's your wool!

What has been admiring the grace of the bright saint for a long time, and the recent pain and sorrow of being unable to swallow or sleep at night.

What are you free to visit the Dark Temple and take you to see the stars and the moon to see my new poem?

what……

Do you kidnap children?

It's so mean and shameless!

After reading it, the man who was the first knight in the light of Virgo was so angry that he said to the pope with a black face, "The pivot thinks that this is the provocation of the dark temple. Ordered, I would like to fight for the glory of the temple and the saint! "

The archbishop and the cardinal showed a thoughtful expression, thinking secretly, when did the rumored and indifferent dark saint become so arrogant? Could this be the counterattack given by the dark temple against the further expansion of the believers in their temple of light in the kingdom of Arabia?