321-325: Cinnabar mole (26-30)

321: She is where my heart is.

Inside the imperial court, there were bright lights.

The ministers of culture and martial arts stood on either side of the red stairs, and they were quarreling with each other.

"Is this Beidi not going crazy? A woman in every district wants Daqing to cede the three cities of Chaohua, Yanling and Xianzhi in the Jinhe Mountain Range! What a great tone!"

The young main camp said, "Since you dare to provoke, you are ready to see the blood, and my Daqing Erlang is not a bully!"

The gentle old minister shook his head again and again, "Your Majesty, he thought, Di people might be doing a tentative test to see how Daqing responded. Before that, Daqing ’s army was like a broken bamboo, and the iron ride swayed Dongyi. It is inevitable that they would give birth to the idea of ​​cold lips. It is now in July, and the plants are abundant. They do not lack food and drink, and they do not necessarily want to cause war. "

"Even if you don't want to fight, openly demand Daqing to cut the city pool, and still threaten with a woman, it's really mean! If I don't respond in Daqing, wouldn't it be a joke?"

The emperor was wearing a crown, and his face was as pale as ever. He could not help arguing with his head down and could not help but have a headache. The unintentional move attracted the attention of all the ministers, turning around to look at him one by one, and the previously noisy Chao Tang suddenly became noticeable.

The courtiers had a certain intention hidden in their eyes.

Some people hope that Tianzi can truly pro-government and shake the deep roots of Yan Guogong. It is a pity that they are destined to be disappointed. When Emperor Xiandi was there, Duke Yanguo ranked three, and he was the undisputed head of the Three Dukes. His power was unpredictable, which caused the emperor's fear.

The first emperor wanted the same as his predecessors, so that Yan Guogong's cup of wine would be released, but he hadn't yet released it. Instead, he drove the crane immortal, and the bloodline withered, leaving only the three princesses, five princesses, and six princesses.

Relying on the status of members of the royal family, the five princes were arrogant and arrogant. They scolded Yan Guogong more than once, thinking that he had deliberately killed Xiandi for his power. Then, less than three months later, the five princes died of illness, and the six princes were supported by Yan Guogong in one hand.

Relative to his frivolous brother, Emperor Jingwen was quite reliant on Yan Guogong. He had no ambitions for his Lao Tzu, and no talent for ruling the country. He was even sick of the identity of the emperor, unable to do his favorite paintings and paintings.

Being stared at by countless pairs of eyes, Emperor Jingwen was tense at once, turning his head to look at Yan Guogong, who was closest to his left hand, "What kind of finals can Uncle Yan have?"

From the title, we can see the relationship between the two. The officials sighed. It was really Adou who could not support it. I am afraid that in this life, the king above these tens of thousands of people will be in the shadow of the sun and the sun. Down.

Yan Guogong was rarely silent.

Bei Di's challenge book actually cast two copies, one is rough and one is detailed. The government received the latter, so he not only knew that Bei Di had robbed a woman, but also knew the woman's name.