383-387: Bright Moonlight (21-25)

383: I have kept the world at peace, and I can't keep the reunion after a long absence

"The second son, do you remember the bun shop we often go to? Brother wants to go there and buy some food."

The general waved.

Yang Changde was a little flustered.

This man has been ill for a few days, suddenly has strength, and can speak normally. Why is he not afraid?

"Boss, why don't you go back first? The sister-in-law is waiting for you at home." He tentatively persuaded.

The other party said to herself, "That little girl's skin is very picky. She loves to eat those cakes made of flowers. I don't know if the buns suit her taste?

"Well, let's try some osmanthus filling first. They are all flowers, not bad."

Yang Changde had no choice but to ask the groom to turn around and head to the bun shop first.

The fierce proprietress sat on the bench with her stomach upright and was choosing vegetables to cross the water. Perhaps because of pregnancy, her eyebrows looked much softer. And her man took over her job, solicited guests, and was responsible for collecting money, so busy.

The husband occasionally came over, wiped his hands, and carefully touched the child in the woman ’s belly.

"Xiang Gong, you come here for a break, your back is wet."

"Ma'am, my father-in-law is not tired. You can sit down by yourself."

The husband responded to his wife's words, and at the same time he packed the guests with his hands and feet.

"Well, sir, this is your crystal osmanthus bag, it's hot, you get it."

Zhao Chenggang, holding a paper bag, paid for it.

"Hey, hey, lord, I haven't found your money yet!"

People have gone far.

Yang Changde was anxiously waiting by the carriage. Just now the boss firmly refused to let him follow him, saying that it was a military order.

Fortunately, it is safe to return.

Seeing someone, he hurried up to support his arm, "Boss? What about you?"

The general pointed to his chest, childlike complacent.

Yang Changde felt stupid at all.

The big man said, "Well, here, it's hot here. The mother-in-law of Zhao's family doesn't like to eat cold food. I have to warm her up. When I go back, I'm sure it's still warm. It ’s just right. "

Unexpectedly, I was confused again.

The general opened the black robe and took the lead in the carriage.

The neat movement made people stunned.

The curtain was opened on one side, and the general stood still stupid when he saw people, and he opened his voice with full energy, "Yang Changde, why are you stupid? Hurry up, catch the car for Laozi! If your sister-in-law is in a hurry, Laozi must be in a hurry with you ! "