388-392: Bright Moonlight (26-30)

388: She has never lost.

"Lang Jun is making fun of Lin Lang again."

"how come?"

"Jin Niang has always played tricks on Lang Jun, hasn't he?"

He held people and was about to kiss on the lips.

Lin Lang withdrew his hand gently.

The other person cast a puzzled look at her.

"Just peeled the grape skin for Lang Jun just now, but he hasn't washed his hands yet."

Zhou Xuecheng couldn't help laughing in the small eyes of the aggrieved Ome, "Lang Jun is not disgusted."

"But I dislike it!"

She stared anxiously.

"Okay, it's Lang Jun not good."

"Don't be angry, let Lang Jun wipe your hands."

There was a little charming in the golden house, and the emperor's coaxing methods became more and more sophisticated, and he became progressively more sophisticated, almost reaching the point of ease.

Even so, the queen's empress can still be a pity.

So the low-browed servants heard the fearless master saying, "What kind of wiping, what is good? I asked you to wipe my hair last time, but it did n’t dry my hair and ruined my favorite side. Carved bronze mirror! "

Lin is full of resentment.

The emperor pressed his fist to his lips, his face slightly unnatural.

That day not only ruined her favorite bronze mirror, but also ruined a hibiscus-colored sparrow zigzag dress she couldn't put down.

Fortunately, a minister saw the report midway, otherwise he did not know how long he had to kneel on the washboard.

"Don't Lang Jun buy you a new bronze mirror? Don't you like it?"

He hurriedly shifted this terrible topic.

"His Majesty--"

Xin Ruyi, who was regarded as the background board, couldn't help making a noise.

"like!"

Lin Lang's voice overshadowed her suddenly.

"but……"

She stopped talking and saw Zhou Xuecheng frown.

"But what?" The emperor asked patiently.

"But ... this is the first mirror you gave to Jin Niang." The evil country monster Ji pulled his clothes and said softly, "Jin Niang wants to wrap it in three layers and three layers, but It's too big to fit in the treasure chest you sent. "

"Then don't pretend." He spoiled and scratched Ome's nose. "Lang Jun will give you better in the future."

"His Majesty--"