78-81: Dual Personality (11-13+Extra)

78: Even my life, my husband will give you

He seems to have slept for a long time.

The dream was full of peach, and the clothes on him were stained with rich fragrance.

Is it dead?

Wei Yang reached out his hand and took the falling petals.

There was a dazzling red in my palm.

Beautiful and bright.

Like the color of her skirt.

fair enough.

The man closed his eyes and his consciousness gradually blurred.

"Weiyang!"

He woke up suddenly.

The sight in front of her was not yet clear, and her soft body was stuck on her, and her warm tears were flowing down her neck.

"Why are you stupid, come here, I thought you woke up again ..."

She cried.

Because of reluctance.

Reluctant to leave you alone.

He opened his mouth and found that his throat was sore. He had to pull the corner of his mouth reluctantly, indicating that he was okay. Don't worry.

For the rest of his life, he suddenly felt that everything had become less important.

Only the person in front of him can make him think of pain.

Fortunately, she was fine.

He held Lin Lang tightly and was very grateful to the person who rescued her that night.

After relieving the god, Weiyangte came to the door, took the half he had brought up as a reward, and expressed his thanks again and again, boasting that strong blacksmith with a blush.

He always regards human life as a mustard, and never cares about the life and death of others, but at this moment, he cherishes this fragile life very much.

Wei Young began to constrict his fangs.

In front of outsiders, he is a gentle and reliable husband, taking care of the trivial matters in the road properly, as long as Lin Lang just follows him.

In private, he prefers to be coquettish with his wife, like a small child, often quarreling to make her hug.

The murderous man courted Lin Lang in his clumsy way.

In the past six months, they have visited many famous mountains and rivers.

The smiles on Lin Lang's face are also increasing.

She is looking at the scenery.

And he is always watching her.

"Can you not stare at me like a pervert?"

Lin Lang was helpless sometimes, reaching for his eyes.

The man's slender eyelashes quivered like cicada wings, and his lips were very beautiful.

His chest undulated with a smile, his bright red tongue twirling lightly, with a fascinating taste, "Is it abnormal? I like it."

"Since my wife has said so, you will be welcome for your husband."

He caught the other's slender waist like a willow, bent down to make a posture to kiss her, and blatantly wanted to play hooligans on the street where the person came and went.