641-645: Interstellar Queen (11-15)

641: Be a charming and sexy badass.

"Drip! Report! The vital signs of the target object have disappeared, and their action intentions cannot be captured!"

Zhinao made a mechanical buzz.

The atmosphere of the imperial negotiators directly solidified.

"She ... what are you doing?"

On the formal negotiation occasion, the old diplomat licked his dry lips for the first time, and his throat was extremely anxious. Things seemed to slip into a trough without warning, no, it was an abyss.

Last night, internal staff held an emergency meeting. When the royal family said that the imperial star Su Zao was to be a persuader, his heart shuddered, and a bad hunch came to his mind.

No. 0 has a strong ability to control the entire audience, and unconsciously let people follow her thoughts.

The negotiation between the old diplomat and No. 0 was not long, and even without an hour, it quickly fell into the disadvantage and was forced to end the conversation.

The other party gave him a deep impression. From the initial sloppyness, lightness, and disrespect, to being sharp, strong, and unyielding, the truly powerful person is always confident and calm no matter what environment they are in.

As a rival to the camp, the old diplomat certainly hates such a difficult opponent, but if she is a companion, her sharpness and courage are enough to make people look up.

Such a strong man, how can Su Xiaozao's small flowers cultivated in the greenhouse be able to contend?

No, she can't even compare.

At that time, the empire star issued an all-star speech, and the old diplomat was the mainstay of the empire's foreign ministry and was naturally present.

That **** and murderous video made No. 0 leap into the unprecedented number one public enemy of the empire. The empire bulletin of the day was all around Baita No. 0, and 50 million copies were sold out in less than half an hour. .

People scolded her, but did not dare to provoke too much provocation in Xingwang, so they transferred the spearhead to the royal family, thinking they were underestimating the enemy and indulging the enemy's growth.

And Su Zao was able to stand on the side of the royal family. To be honest, the old diplomats were very pleased. Everyone's thoughts are similar to those of the old diplomats, and they have a lot of feelings for Su Zaozao. They are very happy to see her become an ambassador of civilization.

It's just that this goodwill is completely exhausted today.

--She stupidly angered the zero!

--They are all finished!

The screens of all parties fell into a minute of silence.

Qi Fang's hands are behind his back, seemingly calm, actually shaking slightly, his heart is frantically swiping the screen: hard core, the operation of the big brother is too hard core!

He thought that no matter how Sister Wu was angry with Silly White, at most it was threatened by the eldest son. How could she think that she disagreed, pulled out the mecha chip on the console, and left the door without looking back.