404-408: Heartthrob (11-15)

404: He is super fierce.

"Director, Lin Xianyu can't get through his mobile phone."

The staff was embarrassed.

"What's going on? I haven't seen anyone for a few days, and I haven't squeaked. Shouldn't something happen?" The director said, walking around irritably.

The feast not far away spread out his hands, and the costumers let him arrange the sleeves for him. Hearing this, a glimmer of dark light passed under his eyes.

The director suddenly realized that he waved his hand, "Hurry, call Lin Lang."

After a while, Lin Lang came with a stack of documents in his hand, "Brother Kuan, do you call me?"

"What's going on with that little guy in your family? Missing it?"

Lin Lang acted briefly, understatement, "Maybe it's a bad mood."

"Then you can coax him." The director said.

She smiled lowly, and Yu Guang seemed to pass by the man beside her.

"Not qualified anymore."

"what?"

The director scratched his head without understanding.

"Brother Kuan, we broke up." Lin Lang unexpectedly calmed down.

The banquet narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Break up? Wait, don't you, break up?" The director's face was covered in circles, "It's so decent, how come, that's it?"

Does he remember the two of them being pretty good? One willing to fight, one willing to suffer, is simply a perfect match.

"Maybe, I may not be suitable for him." Lin Lang lowered his eyes, covering the flowing eyes, and rarely showed a trace of fragility. The director's scalp exploded in an instant, the big man was helpless, he really wouldn't coax people, his wife told him to coax the crying daughter, the director would only scare her from crying.

"Or, brother, give you a break, take a break?"

The director spoke carefully.

He said why it was good, Lin Lang suddenly became ill, the time was so coincident, it turned out to be because of this matter.

"No, I'm much better."

Lin Lang shook his head, the appropriate weakness is enough, without adding more trouble.

She did the work meticulously and did not drive back until late at night.

On the way, as soon as a phone rang, she glanced away at random and answered.

A male voice came across, "Hello, uh, is it the Big Devil?"

"……I'm."

"That's it. Your friend is now in the Nine Degrees Bar. He, uh, is a little drunk, can you see if you can come here?"