512-516: Beloved Girl (16-20)

512: Sign it, get a divorce, don't talk nonsense.

Lin Lang woke up from a coma, and the white ceiling was in sight. She was in a trance until a soft voice came from the side.

"Woke up?"

She turned her head and caught an extremely bright red apple. The man clasped the knife and moved his wrist slightly, cutting out a smooth peel. Even on a low stool, he still straightened his back.

"... Uncle He?"

The other party did not answer, bowed his head and chopped the apple, and quickly piled a circle of beautiful and neat red skin, like a piece of art.

The male secretary next to him tried to narrow his sense of existence. The chairman's father's mood is a bit wrong, he is so insensitive.

But it was only a moment.

He Yubing returned to normal emotions and said lightly, "You passed out and slept for more than ten hours. I notified your parents, but they are still busy, and they should be able to find time to see you at night."

"......busy?"

"Well, busy teaching the disobedient son-in-law."

Regarding Lu Mushen and Wei Baoling, he did not think of concealing Qu's parents, they should have the right to know.

He Yubing put the apple on the glass plate, raised the knife with his hand, cut the eight petals neatly, then inserted a toothpick and placed it on the cabinet next to her. Faced with such a skillful father's father, Xiao Zhang's legs shook a little.

It is said that what gang Daddy had mixed in when he was young, cutting people's heads is as simple as cutting melons, and I don't know if it is true.

Xiao Zhang placated himself, no matter what, his father went ashore and got well, and should not be too distraught. So he clamped the documents and spoke carefully, "The afternoon meeting is about to start, the general manager they are waiting for you to make a decision."

He Yubing wiped his hands with a tissue and returned the words concisely, "Okay."

He was about to get up, and there was a rally in the cuff.

He Yubing's footsteps paused.

He looked back at the person, and the other side looked down at him without saying a word.

The curtains were floating, the sun was shining, and the broken hair in her ears curled up a few strands, blowing in the wind. Under his long gaze, slowly, his cheeks glowed red.

Xiao Zhang's eyes and noses and noses and noses, he is just a passerby.

He Yubing seemed very calm.

It's useless.

No matter how she begged, he would not be soft-hearted.

The afternoon meeting is very important. If the negotiation is successful, he will enter hundreds of millions of assets.

He Yubing saw her **** clutching her cuffs and climbed up quietly again.