67: Young Master (Extra)

67: Don't cry, I will feel bad. (Extra)

Airport lobby.

The teenager tapped his finger on the suitcase, white baseball uniform, and a casual cap, which was refreshing and beautiful, causing the girls passing by the road to blush.

When someone had the courage to ask him for a phone number, he pulled off his hat and said impatiently, "This young master is famous, don't come near me, my wife will be angry!"

A call came in.

The grumpy male **** became small and pitiful, said pitifully, "Are you here?"

The two originally set off together. Lin Lang said that he forgot something and went back to get it. He asked him to go to the airport and wait for her.

The other party chuckled, like the sunshine, dispelling all his uneasiness.

"Are you still afraid that I won't be able to run? Obediently, wait for me in place, I'll go find you."

I'll go find you.

What a lovely love story.

He calmed down all his restlessness.

"Okay, I won't go, I will always wait for you."

Waiting for you to take me home.

Standing a bit numb, Xue Shao casually found a place to sit down, fiddled with the little doll next to the mobile phone, and poked the red and bright little mouth with his finger, as if thinking of something, he couldn't help but blush.

The daughter-in-law seems to have a strong taste, but what if he likes it!

Then the young master began to reflect on his daily life three times a day.

Xue Shao Xue Shao, you are the head of the family, what can you do if you are always kept under your body like this?

We must revive the glory and let her know about the great husband!

No, no, if he dares to rebel, his wife will castrate him?

Castrated him ...

Eunuch ...

Eun ...

The master shuddered deeply, shaking off goose bumps.

His little brother can't stand the third torture.

So, is he obedient?

Anyway, obedient and sugary, all men and women go to hell, as long as the queen mother is happy.

The young master was very guilty and counseled him.

He had been thinking about this for a long time.

Time passed by one minute and one second.

People did not come.

He began to be irritable and wanted to call in, fearing that she would be annoyed.

There is a terrible idea.

Won't it really run away?

No, no, she promised herself that she would not miss the appointment.

But there was another voice in my heart that said, come on, Xue Shao, you are a super stupid, cheated by her again and again, are you still not good at learning?

until--

"A Shao? Come on, Lin Lang has a car accident!"

Hua Shao's voice couldn't hide his anxiety.