178-182: Republic of China (11-15)

178: Can't escape the palm of the Buddha.

"So?"

Lin Lang picked up Jize's collar. Under the stunned gaze of the other party, Lin Lang smiled lightly at him, flexing his fingers flexibly, like a young koi carp playing in the man's neck.

"You ... stop it ..."

Ji Ze gasped slightly and finally pulled out an arm and pinched her wrist.

Stopped Lin Lang's almost absurd play.

"As a woman, how can this be ... so ..."

in this way......

Wait, what did that curse word say?

The young man who had never learned the shrew scolding the street suddenly became speechless.

For Young Master Ji, who was heavily influenced by the etiquette of poems and books, the phrase "Lao Tzu" is already his limit.

He had to stare at Lin Lang.

A wise and mature man never cares about a little girl. He comforted himself like this.

If Lin Lang knew his mental activity, it is estimated that he would be summarized in one word: counsel.

"Husband is angry?"

Lin Lang's fingertips were still restless, rubbing the skin behind his ears, causing a shudder.

"Will you stop when angry?"

He sneered as if he had seen through her hypocritical face. Buddha mouth snake heart, mouth sweet belly sword, is her consistent trick.

"Yes." Lin Lang nodded seriously.

The oil lamp on the wall glowed like beans, and the surroundings were dull, the thick **** smell lingering in the air, and her satin-like black hair fell on the waist, and one side was lightly pulled to the ear, exposing the tear Drop-shaped ruby ​​earrings.

When this person looks at you intently, only you look in your pupils.

As if you were to her, it was the world.

Ji Ze could n't help being surprised by her, and she spurned herself a few times in her heart, uncomfortably looked away, but her tone softened quietly. , Do n't always do it manually, like, like. "

Being taken by Lin Lang all the time, naturally, he subconsciously ignored Lin Lang's deception and threats.

The lone man and the widow are in the same room, and the atmosphere of the two is gradually overwhelmed by ambiguity.

"If the husband doesn't like it, the concubine just doesn't want to do it," Lin Lang said.

"Really?" He turned his head and looked at her suspiciously.

When did this woman talk so well?

"The concubine can't move her feet ..." Lin Lang suddenly leaned down again, and the two almost touched their noses, holding his breath nervously, looking at her eyelashes like butterflies trying to flutter.

"But the concubine can move her mouth."

She gave a quick slap to the man's face, and her voice was extremely loud, making her blush.

"You, you ... you're fooling!"

The young man's eyes widened.

Is there such an operation?

"I've never seen a woman as shameless as you are! Full of lies, and you will take advantage of it, no smart businessman will be half as cunning as you!"