497-501: Beloved Girl (1-5)

497: What should I do if my husband is a pet girl madman?

Lin Lang walked out of the delivery platform.

"Master Silver !!!"

A dark mass flew over, and the target was Lin Lang's chest.

Lin Lin turned around without squinting.

"Snapped--"

The briquettes fell into the sky.

Oh, its poor little ass!

The coal ball knew that it was wrong and did n't dare to cry too much, so he choked and choked to pick up the toes of Lin Lang, "Master Silver, fat fat is wrong, fat fat should n't make fun of you! The easiest task! "

"Why, Fatty wants to control my next mission?"

The briquette shook several times, "No, don't dare."

Lin Lang Nijun can't help.

That is to say, it scares the little things.

At this time, seeing the pitiful appearance of the coal ball, he almost buried his head in his cat's claws. Most of Lin's anger had long since disappeared, and he picked up the skin of his back neck and carried it in his pocket.

The briquettes nested honestly and made cats with their tails in between.

Lin Lang pinched the rounded limbs of the briquettes and disgusted, "How are you eating so fat? Does the Queen care about you?"

"That violent ... the queen is going to do the task, so I don't have time to take care of us." Coal Ball tried to sell miserably. "She was so cruel, she threw a fat cat into a nobody's room ..."

Lin Lang photographed his butt, "This is not cruel, is this the hardest working woman? Isn't this the most handsome? Have you not rubbed your eyes this morning and blinded your conscience?"

Briquettes: "..."

It has no conscience, only cat heart.

Also, master, go out, please restrain your star eyes!

Jun Wan 's quest line is too long. Lin Lang stayed for a few months, and her head has grown black mushrooms. She has n't come back yet, so she has to find a quest to play with. Before leaving, Lin Lang seemed to remember something, and suddenly turned around, Jane took the briquettes and gave it a loud kiss.

The briquettes cried and burst into tears.

Has its owner finally found out his conscience, is he going to be a qualified **** shovel officer, is it going to reach the peak of Maosheng? !

Good chicken jelly!

Then the coal ball heard its **** shovel officer said seriously, "Remember, when Jun returns late, kiss her hard according to my angle and strength, be sure to convey my deep thoughts without leaks!"

Full of horrified coal balls: "..."

Master, are you sure you want to collect my body when you come back?