710: Fairy Tale Festival·Young Master

Master Xue Shao and Lin Lang were married for the seventh year, and he evolved from a "little silly white sweet" to a "big silly white sweet".

The specific behavior is as follows:

Drink water to be sticky.

Stir-fry should be sticky.

Be sticky when doing yoga.

Even when Lin Lang goes to the bathroom, this guy might be squatting and swiping his phone not far from the door.

Especially in the recent period, the young master's stickiness index has soared.

why?

Because they have been married for seven years!

The young master didn't care, but a subordinate, who happened to be seven years old, had a divorce with his wife. He checked it and found out, good guy, actually cheating, his company absolutely can't tolerate such unfaithful men, so he threw people out. What was the result of the incident? The scumbag lost a high-paying job and ran away from his junior high school. He and his original partner were as good as ever.

Later, his wife begged to come to the company again, so that the big boss would give someone another chance to reform.

The young master pursed his lips, without saying anything, and asked him to go directly through the interview process. The result was brushed down by HR. His personal ability has not improved much in these years, and he is gnawing at his old capital. He can no longer satisfy the thriving company.

The interview didn't cause many waves to him, but the divorce that frightened the young master.

He very, very, very hope that the country will introduce a policy of never divorce.

He would die without a queen mother, TVT.

What a seven-year itch and ten-year pain.

What love becomes family affection loses sexual attraction.

He swiped his cell phone and searched out a lot of news about the relationship between husband and wife, and he almost died on the spot.

But his wife is very generous and self-confident. He never puts this kind of thing on his mind, but he seems to be like a deep grieving wife. He hugs someone when he is done, and asks vigorously whether he is okay, like it or not, do you like it? Love me. Ok? Why do not you speak? Sleepy? How can you be sleepy? !

It was the same on this day. She patted his head, then rolled the quilt, and fell asleep in peace of mind, not knowing that she had crushed a man's self-esteem.

The young master bit the quilt and cried.

How could she do this, he was about to cry!

Xue Shao lowered his face, and Mao Zaza's head kept digging into her chest, which caused people to find out. She was awakened by the trouble, very angry, and helpless to look at her, "My master, what do you want? How?"