222-226: Amnesia President (16-20)

222: My amnesia boss boyfriend.

The girl who was attacked by someone stunned.

Qu Chuxi stood up straight, smiling casually at her, "Hurry up, my stomach is hungry."

As if it was just a beautiful dream.

"Qu Chuxi!" She couldn't help shouting, her voice was a little angry.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Qu Chuxi stood one step back, arms slugged around her chest, and looked at her with anger and anger, her thin ears red with blood under the lights.

"Do you know what you were doing just now?" Lin Lang stared at him.

"Of course I know, just to taste the taste, what's wrong?" Qu Chuxi pretended to be silly.

During this year, he pursued it in secret, and she saw him as his brother's dependence on his sister. Since he couldn't make her "awakening", he had to force her to face this feeling with his own means.

"You bastard!"

Her chest was undulating, and she finally suffocated a word.

Qu Chuxi said something nodding, "I thought you knew it already." His face was comparable to that of a copper wall.

Hey, it really is a girl. If you scold someone, you are going back and forth to "asshole", "you get off", "you die", nothing new.

Lin Lang didn't want to talk to him, poured his boiled noodles into the plate with a cold face, took off his apron and walked out.

He sighed deeply.

Why can't she be docile like other girls?

Qu Chuxi stretched out his long arm and easily put the person into his arms.

Lin Lang struggled a few times, he hugged tighter.

"I can't bear it anymore." A faint voice rang from the top of the head. "Can't you take a good look at me? I said, I'm not worse than him."

"You, what are you talking about ..."

"Brother has been away for more than a year, do you have to wait for him?"

The man in his arms shivered slightly.

The name Qu Jinwen is the restricted area of ​​this family. After the funeral, other people rarely started it before her face, fearing that it would hurt her.

"He just disappeared ..." Her argument was pale and weak.

"Have you seen someone missing for so long?" Qu Chuxi's eyebrows were indifferent. "If he has the heart, even if he is in hell, he crawled back. Since he didn't show up for so long, either he was really buried in the sea or ... … "His eyes were dull," he would not want to come back elsewhere, and he didn't want to come back. "

"No ... I didn't believe it before I saw the body ..."

She murmured, her expression painful.

Qu Chuxi bent down and half of his face fell into the soft black hair.

"When will you lie to yourself?"

Lin Lang lowered his head, tears splashing on the back of his hand.

"I know, I should put it down, but, but ..." she choked.

"How could he do this, saying that he would marry me, and love me forever ... Qu Jinwen, a big liar ..."

Qu Chuxi quietly waited for her vent to finish before twisting her around.