368-372: Bright Moonlight (6-10)

368: Boss, hold on tight, we can win!

"Okay, so far tonight, you can hurry back to your house!"

With a snap, the gate of the General's Mansion was sturdily closed, and the intensity was unambiguous.

Yang Changde stood at the same place with a sullen expression.

The red lantern above him wobbled in the night breeze, which made his situation extremely bleak.

Just now the brothers fled with the victims. From the blue buildings across several streets, they ran all the way to Zhao Mansion. His elder brother's skill was as good as before, pulling him like a fluttering piece of paper. With breath.

But he did not have the amazing strength of the boss, tired enough, and wanted to enter the house to drink some water and thirst. As a result, the general boss stepped in and turned his head to make a guest order. The movement of closing the door was almost accurate, and he almost did not put his nose Give a break.

Did he say as much as he could?

Isn't it just a mother-in-law? What's scary?

The boss is the **** of killing and not blinking. Those Di people who are burning and robbing and robbery like animals see him, and they have to smirk to pretend to be the grandson of the turtle. I can imagine how majestic it is.

But now?

Boss, he actually said that he was born with fear!

What the **** is this?

It's been less than two days since these two became married. How could his heroic and invincible boss be won by a charming woman? Can?

Yang Changde thought hard again from the position of the boss, and felt that this kind of thing could not be blamed on the boss. After all, his whole mind was focused on the war, and he was not aware of it. Moreover, the boss looks too powerful, does not attract girls, and occasionally two or three **** wild cats, are also hiding evil, directed at the boss's head.

When the boss first fell in love with the moon, she finally realized the taste, and she knew what she was eating, but she was led by the woman without knowing it.

As a good friend with a life-long friendship, Yang Changde said that the younger brother can't watch the boss's depravity and sink down like this, the man can not have a good time, but must not lose the male's majesty, let a womanish family ride on their heads Prestige.

Yang Changde stretched out his hand, chewed a few times in his mouth, rubbed his palms, and leaped like a flexible monkey into the wall of the general's palace.

It is incumbent to rescue the misguided boss!

His direction was facing the courtyard of Zhao Mansion, and the host who had just entered the door saw him at a glance.

The two eyes meet in the air, blinking and blinking.

In the end, as a younger brother, he broke the deadlock, "Boss, I think your situation is a bit dangerous."

"What? Danger?"

Zhao Chenggang didn't quite understand the meaning of this bastard. The other party looked at him up and down, with sympathy in his face, and then he changed his face to grief, and his expression was too complicated to describe with pen and ink.