615-619: Revenge (11-15)

615: Love passionately, hate madly.

Chen Yuan squinted at the sky.

The sky is clear and there are no clouds.

Lang Lang Qiankun, someone is sick.

"It's not dark yet, how did Ms. Jin start her daydreaming? Chen knew some well-regarded psychologists, do you need to arrange for Ms. Jin?"

Oh, a good word of love.

It must have been tested on many men, right? I just do n’t know, what boring he will be Ms. Jin ’s test sample?

Lin Lang sighed, "Master Chen, speak to the girl like this, your handsome face is going to be beaten." She leaned back against the man's chest and looked back. Miss Jin was locked outside the iron railings, her face pale and white She tried to open her mouth to speak, and the house wolfdog was suddenly unhappy, barking at people.

Lin Lang couldn't help grinning.

Jin Siyu was so scared that he stepped back a few steps, but he was not willing to leave empty-handed, so he hid and looked at it.

Chen Yuan moved Lin Lang's head over.

The burning sunlight on the eyelashes gradually disappeared, and Lin Lang was carried into the living room by Chen Yuan. She glanced around casually, all the furniture was black and gray, restrained to the extreme coldness of sex.

"Snapped--"

She even fell into a dark gray soft sofa with a bag and bounced her body several times.

"It hurts."

Miss Jin Erjiao said diligently.

Chen Yuan was too lazy to look at her directly, and poured water into the kitchen with his back to the person. A ruthless speech was thrown away, "Take off your shoes and don't stain my floor."

But will Miss Jin Er do as he wishes?

So Chen Yuan came back after drinking cold water, and Miss Qianjin leaned against the sofa cushion, with one hand supporting her cheek, and the other hand pointed at the high heels on his toes, a standard look waiting for the slave to wait.

Chen Yuan: "..."

I really want to tuck this guy into the washing machine and roll it twice, pour a bucket of washing powder smoked into chen, and see how arrogant she is.

"What's the matter with me?" Chen Yuan leaned against the wall next to the wooden wooden cabinet of the TV, his hands clasped his chest, and he opened the door.

"Master Chen asked for some reason." Lin Lang took a paper towel from the coffee table and covered her face, sobbing, "Since Master Chen was so powerful that day, my gold house collapsed overnight. It was too late. Fortunately, my grandfather had mercy, and took me to the Shao family to avoid the wind and rain, but who knows, what a bitter bitterness under the fence— "

The tissue was suddenly pulled up by a big palm, Chen Yuanju stared at the people from the top, the corner of his mouth slightly raised, and the meaning was meaningful.