277-281: Gossip (21-25)

277: Love the sun, love you.

Su Ci raised her head to drink, and her clear and cool voice floated over.

"Are you afraid of me poisoning it?"

Lin Lang smiled, but his fingers flew across the cup.

"I got it from the doctor." She said casually, "It is slow / **** / poison / drug, it will happen in a month, and the seven qiao **** and die."

"Su Ci, let's play a game."

The man looked up at her.

"If you drink this poisonous wine, I promise you any request." She confessed, "I have always been tolerant of the dying person."

"Okay." He nodded.

Lin Lang raised her eyebrows slightly, "Promised so refreshingly, don't you consider your family?"

Su Ci hasn't spoken for a long time.

"... I still have to choose?"

She smiled, "Of course, I am not giving you two choices?"

Su Ci took the wine glass, and the deep red liquid rippled with a charming arc, and he sipped it.

"I drank it."

He covered the mouth of the cup with his palm and turned it over.

"Now, I ask you to come over."

The man lowered his voice.

"Let me hug."

She didn't move.

The woman who tempted him to sign the death contract was looking at him with a playful face, and his eyes were novel, as if it was the first time he met someone.

Maybe she was laughing at his selfishness? Cold blood? Still stupid?

Su Ci laughed at herself.

He is not a love fool, but he has fallen more easily than he thought. He used to hate her for getting into his bones and retaliated against her at all costs.

In fact, he retaliated successfully, and if he didn't accidentally learn the truth, he might have been addicted to the perverted pleasure of torturing his lover.

Su Ci was sober.

The late soberness is particularly cruel.

He must pay for what he does wrong.

Su Ci is very clearly aware that he has done all the evil things to the people he likes. This person's meaning is unusual, it was the first time he held hands, kissed, and said he wanted to protect his life. The heavy guilt felt like the abyss swallowed him up.

The exit for the escape was closed long ago.

He can't escape.

Su Ci went up on his own, and put his opponent's cold hands in his pocket.

"Sorry, I'm selfish."