610-614: Revenge (6-10)

610: You can soak me, kowtow first.

The birthday banquet did not last until late at night, and people drove away from the courtyard after dusk.

The Jin family was the last guest to stay. The father and daughter and the Shao family ran out of dinner together.

In the meantime, Old Man Shao kept trying to give Lin Lang something, and then said that she was too thin and needed to eat meat, and later she said that she was too fat and needed to eat food. There is a kind of meal called "Grandpa thinks you are not full". Words are unabashed spoils.

There were three older brothers in front of the golden mother, which was very inconsistent with the heart of the young girl Shao had no place to place when he was young. He kept complaining that his daughter-in-law did not have good spicy food during pregnancy.

It is conceivable that when Old Man Shao came to be a woman, could he hold his little daughter to heaven? The golden mother died young, and besides the sadness of Old Man Shao, she could only devote her loving father to her two grandchildren.

The granddaughter is afraid of being born and shy, so she hides when she sees a stranger, and the old man Shao tried to catch someone and wasted his boss' energy.

On the contrary, the little granddaughter followed the golden father's temperament, open and bright. The little girl with two ponytails saw everyone and said hello clearly. She had a sweet face and loved coquetry. Which old man did not like it? When I just went to elementary school, every weekend, my little granddaughter went to Shao's home to report on time. Without fear of hardship, she followed the old man and practiced a handy character.

Even if he graduated and worked now, Jin Linlang still took the old man to go to Tang Lake for fishing every three times, and the relationship between the grandfather and the grandson was too good to say.

Among the many juniors, Jin Linlang is definitely the first heart of Mr. Shao, let alone his grandson. His son must be honestly ranked behind his granddaughter.

As a result, Grandpa Shao's differential treatment immediately burst into tears, and the grandson who was forced by his grandfather's cold face forced him to practice word writing. He chopped chopsticks, slipped off the dining table, and ran into the living room and grumbled. Aunt Shao's little aunt loved his son, but he didn't dare to brush off Shou Xinggong's face and absently counted the grains to eat.

Lin Lang looked the same, drinking the soup scooped by her grandfather.

This little cousin is the Shao family's devil, always wanting the eyes of the whole family to turn around him. In fact, it was true. Before the birth of Little Devil Star, Grandfather Shao had four granddaughters and one grandson. Perhaps the environmental relations of different families, compared with the golden father's tiger father's means, the four young ladies were educated to answer in a shame, hiding in the boudoir all day long to write and write, and their temperament is extremely quiet.

Grandfather Shao felt that this was not possible. He repeatedly wanted to bring his little granddaughters to meet the world, so as not to raise the door like a little girl. The door did not go out of the way. The ears were still soft. How can such little fledglings fly in the future?

Also his little grandson, who had high hopes for the whole family, was spoiled by four older sisters, but the character was so majestic and lacks masculinity, which made the grandfather look down on him and always wanted to throw him into the barracks. Steelmaking.