168-172: Republic of China (1-5)

168: If the husband could die without a burial, the concubine would be happier.

When Lin Lang went back, Jun Wan was sent to carry out his mission.

She had to tease her stupid chubby cat.

After having a good time, Lin Lang received the notice of mandatory meeting and immediately tried to pretend to be dead.

There will be no good meeting, no good feast.

Generally speaking, the "dangerous elements" like Lin Lang who like to kill the protagonist all day long and have nothing to do with boredom have long become the target of the gangsters-the blacklist's number one arrest target.

However, in view of the powerful fighting power of Jun Wan's female boss, this group of men can only pinch their noses to recognize.

And Lin Lang 's soaring huge points are really eye-catching, and the big brothers ca n't help but worry, this guy will become the next female big guy, or a bad woman with a perverted attribute.

The male rulers of their time and space headquarters had to survive under the high-pressure rule of the Iron Lady. If they were to squeeze into a female beast full of black water, would it still be?

After an urgent consultation, they decided to take advantage of Jun Wan's absence and give Lin Lang an extraordinary "brainwashing meeting", at least let her take the "ordinary plot line", and don't always write the ending as "established."

This task is just like chasing a TV series. After the end, there are sequels, fans, adaptations, and doujin. You can also allow other task players to continue to write the infinite possibilities of the future, and get more original power from the feedback of this world.

But Lin Lang was too cunning. She collapsed the plot to an irretrievable point. The protagonist was forced to become a neuropathy for her life and death. Where else did the task dare to accept this tricky plot?

The chubby cat twitched its long beard, and the fat little body flexed into the room flexibly.

Lin Lang was lying on the sofa with one hand on her chin, watching her little cute girl squeeze her little **** toward the ceiling, and a huge baggage was bitten in her mouth-light green sheets wrapped in pots and pans Things like dried canned fish.

"What are you doing?" Lin Lang lifted one leg, and Hanger Lang was doing it.

"Master, you are afraid, I will take you to elope! I will work hard to make money to make small fish, will not let the master starve!"

It pinched its paws, ambitious.

"I don't like to eat dried fish." Despite being touched by her little idiot, Lin Lang said cruelly, "I like to eat little fat cats."

Little Fat Cat: "..."

The short leg shook in horror.

Master, can your conscience be swollen by dogs?

I invite you to eat dried fish, but you want to eat me!

"Ooo, ooo ...... owner, you bite tap, I painlessly ......"

It chuckled and stretched out its small claws, and placed it on Lin Lang's chest.

"Eat a paw today, okay, briquettes still want to stay with their master for a while ..."

Lin Lang raised her eyebrows, "Don't think you act so sensationally, I don't know you are playing hooligans, where are your evil little claws? Hmm? The little fish you hid in my leather boots are confiscated!"