452-456: Demon Emperor (31-35)

452: My dad is the best in the world!

Lin Lang was standing under the dark shadow that covered the sky and covered her clothes.

She gathered her curly hair and looked up at the sky with her face up.

At this time, the black sea of ​​clouds seemed to lift the heavy haze, and the dazzling golden light was shining and dazzling.

Unstoppable.

There was a loud and clear dragon chant all over the world.

As the snake scales shed, a large amount of blood spewed out, like a dripping bloodless rain. The desolate land instantly withered trees and spring, and renewed the green life. It's just that these peach trees don't look like ordinary pink, but are extremely red.

The people underneath stood like wooden chickens, witnessing the birth of the myth of the great wasteland.

Thrilling.

But it is extremely tragic.

At the cost of endless life, do the final fight.

When the golden dragon swam towards the vast and deep but terrifying sky, the dragon's head turned down.

The dignified and shocked golden pupils showed a trace of reluctance.

Like to say goodbye to eternal life with its lover.

Everyone held their breath and did not dare to disturb the farewell at this moment.

Lin Lang stood against the wind and nodded slightly towards it.

In the chaos of Fang Cai, her sidesteps had long shattered, her black hair was scattered like silk, her lips were bloody, and a bit of a messy beauty was revealed in the embarrassment. Everyone glanced at it for a moment, and they felt terrified. Where did they dare to read more, and quickly turned their heads away honestly.

It was the little prince. He babbled off the arm of the Buddhist priest and rushed towards Lin Lang.

The little prince knew that Lin Lang was injured, and after she flung to her skirt, she did not let her hug, but grasped Lin Lang's finger tightly with her little fat hand, and refused to let go.

"Ma Niang, what is this? Why did Dad become like this?"

The little prince leaned his head against Lin Lang's body. His big eyes were blank and curious as he watched the golden dragon churning between the clouds.

Cultivation realm is not lacking in the legend of dragon, especially the emperor, dragon is a supreme symbol of identity and power.

It ’s just that the little prince has stayed in the secluded area since childhood, and spent most of her time practicing, and from time to time, she got coquettish and pleased in front of A Niang. Yu Li paid attention to other things.

This time he ran away from home to find Lin Lang. The first time he came into contact with the dragon, it was his father, the emperor, and his father, who took the Qinglin Dragon in front of the temple to intimidate him.

Speaking of the green scale dragon, it is actually a domineering blue python.

"This is a dragon."