153-154: Twin (21-22)

153: The skills of the male protagonist in tricks

The feelings of the two sisters of the Tang family suddenly became better overnight. The previous cracks were made up without traces, but on the contrary, they were as good as a person, inseparable from day to day.

The Tang family felt awkward at first, and gradually got used to it.

Xu Shaojie came home from work, and once again saw Tang Meiling lying on his wife's lap. The sisters discussed the autumn and winter items in the magazine intimately. Xu Shaojie frowned, but he said nothing after all.

"Shaojie, you are back."

Lin Lang patted Tang Meiling's shoulder and motioned for her to sit up.

"It's been a hard day's work today." She got up and took off her suit jacket for Xu Shaojie. "There are still some fruits in the refrigerator. May I squeeze a glass of juice for you?"

A warm smile hung on his wife's face, and his eyes were as bright as spring water, with only his own reflection in it. The tight string in Xu Shaojie's heart also relaxed.

Everyone is dead, and he doesn't want to pursue the past.

Just let it pass slowly.

One day, only her will remain in her heart.

The only one who can accompany her to the old is herself.

Xu Shaojie thought so, leaning against the kitchen door, watching Lin Lang busy for him, his lips unconsciously raised a happy smile.

"give."

Lin Lang handed him a glass of bright red cherry juice.

The man took a sip and the sweet taste melted in his mouth.

There was a trace of disgust in his eyes, but he finished drinking with a smile.

Xu Shaojie doesn't like sweet food. Sweet food makes him feel disgusted from the bottom of his heart. It was the same when making Lin Lang 's birthday cake. He could n't stand the sticky creamy aroma. He simply made a perverted and spicy exotic cake. At least that way he could swallow Lin Lang.

"Why is it another cherry?" He asked casually, "Do you like it that way?"

Lin Lang put the washed red fruits into the juicer and prepared to squeeze a cup for himself. Hearing his words, he shook his head with his back to the person. "I prefer mangoes to cherries. I like it, I will try to like it too. "

Xu Shaojie frowned slightly and said suspiciously, "When did I say I like cherries?"

Lin Lang turned his head, like his mother staring at the mischievous child, indulging his words, "Okay, you like cherries and sweets. The boy likes them, and there is nothing shameful."

Xu Shaojie pinched the cup and felt instinctively wrong.

This uncomfortable scene was staged again in the evening.

"what is this?"

The man wiped his wet hair and glanced at a purple gift box wrapped in apricot ribbon on the coffee table.

"You forgot? Today is the anniversary of our nine years in love, and I specially prepared a gift for you."

Lin Lang was folding his clothes and smiled at him. "Open it and see, I think you will like it very much."

Xu Shaojie's heart burst into a warm stream, carefully unpacking the ribbon.

In the gift box covered with black velvet lies a black pen inlaid with silver edges and an ink bottle with sapphire luster.