363-367: Bright Moonlight (1-5)

363: Only little women and little men are difficult to support!

Since Lin Lang came out of the little black room, her briquettes have become more sticky.

Eating, drinking, sleeping, and sleeping are all reported to her.

Hey hello, looking at the little eyes that lack love.

"Master Silver, when you are away, the ball misses you two hundred times in the morning, two hundred times at noon, and two hundred times at night." The little guy clawed at her thigh with two small paws, and tears burst into tears Pitiful look.

Ok?

Where does she seem to have heard this line?

Jun Wan added very calmly, "Not only do I miss you, but also eat dried garlic-flavored dried fish in the morning, rib-flavored dried fish at noon, and lobster-flavored dried fish at night, changing every day. It ’s not the same. "

The coal ball was choked by the female tyrant, almost unable to control his murderous heart.

It deeply doubted that his decline in the status of **** shovel officers would absolutely not be able to escape from this poisonous tongue woman!

"It turns out that it's true, no wonder my ball is three months old in the belly." Lin Lang squeezed the round belly like a joke, and the corners of her eyebrows were unremarkable. "What's the smell inside?"

The briquette said in aggrieved manner, "You don't pick the ball as much as you like, Master Ball."

Lin Lang was amused by its appearance and laughed down on the sofa.

After a few romantic evenings with her sister Jun Wan, Lin Lang was very happy to take the task.

This time she is still very happy to abuse the male master.

Xin Linlang, daughter of prime minister, talented and talented, well-known in the capital, surpassed since childhood, was a princess appointed by the old emperor, and had a relationship with the crown prince of the East Palace.

And she waited until the year of the year with full anticipation, but received a wedding gift edict.

Married to a Kuckoff, a ferocious general.

This general was born in mud legs. He used to be a rogue scumbag in the city, and he looked abominable. The lady in the capital had to cry when she saw him.

But it is this rogue scoundrel with amazing brute force, just like a giant tiger entrenched in the chaotic frontier country, and has become a hot minister in the DPRK and China, so that the old emperor relies on him.

The old emperor was ninety years old, and his body was like a river.

And the sons he raised, one by one, ruthless and obscured, all stared at the chair in the imperial court that symbolized the power of the world. Although the crown prince was the crown prince, his birth mother died prematurely. Compared with other princes, he did not have a mother who could blow the pillows, and his position in the heart of the old emperor slowly began to fade.