394-398: Heartthrob (1-5)

394: Do evil openly and aboveboard.

"Uh--"

The curtains opened, and a large golden light poured in.

The man on the bed turned over skillfully.

"Meow meow meow!"

Suddenly there was a cry of sternness.

Jun Wan was so angry and funny that he bent down and lifted a kitten with his eyes rolled out of his master's belly.

By the way, his whiskers were pulled, "Are you still alive?"

The briquettes sobbed miserably.

Lin Lang woke up with rubbing his eyes, and as soon as he looked up, he met a pair of tearful eyes, as if accusing her of cruelty.

"How are you, briquettes?"

Coal Ball was about to cry, trying to gain a small amount of sympathy from the owner, and the female tyrant beside him wobbled his back neck, making it dizzy for a while. Jun Wan said lightly, "It's okay, it's self-inflicted, and a good kennel doesn't sleep, you have to bow your waist to keep warm."

... thanks to the cat litter specially made by the owner for it.

Lin Lang “Oh,” she tried to fall back to sleep and was hugged directly by her younger sister.

"Where to go?"

She licked the young lady like an octopus, sleepy.

"Go brush your teeth and wash your face!"

"Ah, it's rare to be at home and don't have to do tasks. Why do you brush your teeth so early?" Lin Lang grumbled. "My dear, you have changed. Since your short hair was cut by one centimeter, you have become more and more disgusted. Yes. I did n’t see your opinion without brushing my teeth. "

She seemed to think about something, and she was shocked. "Are you raising a cub outside, oh no, is it a man?"

Lord Queen sniffed her lips, "With you, the scourge of trouble, where is there energy to support others?"

"That's right."

She was shameless as a compliment.

"Don't say this, it's not too early, you hurry up and clean yourself up, we are going to the wedding."

Lin Lang glared and brushed her teeth, "It seems that this is the case."

Originally, if the task was done too much, the memory of the task person will also be relatively improved. After all, they have to find their own clues from the details of the plot, and it will be very troublesome without the memory and reasoning ability.

But who asked her to follow a meticulous female boss with its own encyclopedia, map navigation, calendar and clocks, and so on, over time, I don't want to use my brain.

As long as there is no task, in daily life, Lin Lang is sometimes the same as the scrapped person, and all activities are directly led by her queen, and she only needs to be responsible for the beautiful and flowery.