52-56: Young Master (1-5)

52: What if there is a girlfriend who spoils her too much?

Lin Lang unscrewed the door with the key.

"Meow? Master is back?"

A small black figure flew to the porch at a sprint speed of 100 meters, biting off a pair of furry slippers in the shoe cabinet, and passed it to his master.

As a reward, it received a loving hug from the owner.

The briquettes burst into tears, whimper, the master is too gentle on it!

The next second, Lin Lang randomly dropped a mass of his arms on the ground like throwing wool, full of joy, and ran into the inner room, "A night, are you here?"

Black cat: Meow meow, as expected, I sent it with phone calls, it must not be QAQ!

On the sofa, Jun Wanzheng was sitting lazily and reading a magazine. Her upper body was a white shirt and her neckline was open, exposing her slender and delicate collarbone.

In the face of such a tantalizing beauty, Lin Lang must have uttered a direct rush.

What's wrong with missing the bottom?

One hand pressed directly against the girl 's forehead, and the Queen of Queen opened her lips lightly. , Are you still going to punish the world wave? "

Jun Wan has been rising fast recently. In addition to being the leading celebrity of the heroine, she has become one of the managers of the General Administration of Space and Time.

The first thing is to classify the uneasy bad boy in her family into her duties.

In internal secrets, top managers have the right to know the task status of the task person and the situation of the world.

As a result, she had just left and assumed office, and the bad boy stabbed her in a big basket!

Under the eyes of those big brothers, the queen was very calm and filled the pit with her huge points.

Jun Wan: What is the matter, the old lady just wants to cover her, there is a problem? Want to fight?

Big Brother: ... Sister, please be happy.

Although the problem is solved, Jun Wan is still not at ease. This bad boy is afraid that the world will not be chaotic. Wherever there is excitement, go where she wants to go. Does she think it is fun to punish the world? It is not easy for those who can come out to live, not to mention a lot of crazy!

Of course she didn't want Lin Lang to be in danger.

In this case ... Is it better to stay at home?

Jun Wan thought seriously about feasibility.

Lin Lang saw the situation was not good, immediately admit to mistakes, and said that he would never dare again, coquetry and cute, finally dispelled Jun Wan's thoughts.

She thought a little bit distressed, what if there was a girlfriend who was too spoiled for her?

Worried about her like an old mother!

Alas, it turned out that she was too charismatic to make her reluctant to die?

Lin Lang touched her face with some narcissism.

"Narcissism, we are almost out of the car, what mirror do you look in? Hurry!"

Jun Wan was impatient and carried the man on his shoulders and left.

Um ... sometimes it's more rude, but you can be forgiven, after all, no one is perfect.

Lin Lang has long been accustomed to the turmoil of his friends. Even if he is carried, he is very calm and takes out a small mirror to apply lipstick. On the first day of traveling, the makeup must be beautiful!