110-114: Straw bag (6-10)

110: There are always black male characters trying to kill me.

Some ministers came to talk with Lin Lang. With Xie Liancheng's intentional mention, Lin Lang quickly recognized his personal characteristics and showed extraordinary communication skills, which caused men to look at her frequently.

He thought that this man was only able to march to war, but he didn't expect to have the talent of "speaking people and talking ghosts".

Prior to this, Her Majesty the Queen had sent a disaster relief task to Mo Xiaoyan, and asked her to mobilize donations from North Korean officials. However, she was a girl who was not deeply involved in the world. There were opponents of the old gangsters, who were led by her opponents in three words, coaxing her to surrender one-third of the royal family's wealth.

For the sake of Xie's son sitting in the palace, these officials were more polite.

Otherwise, Mo Xiaoyan was taken off the next layer of human skin is light.

Xie Liancheng watched the man surrounded by the crowd, looked at her radiant face, and watched her suddenly turn around, blinking at herself, instructing him not to worry, because he was capable of coping.

The man couldn't help but trance.

He likes the prince. It 's true that since she changed a person, she no longer spends a lot of time, Chengli Lai is next to herself, and every once in a while, she writes love poems with peach blossom notes to express her lovesickness. She put her sincerity in full, and promised him a promise of "a pair of people", and even more frankly, she would rather be a little woman and stand behind him forever to support him.

He was not impressed by these words, but when she guiltfully led the men in front of her, the warm heart was not as good as it was. He thought, forget it. The woman didn't have a few male pets. She at least gave her master's face and asked him for his permission before putting them in.

If there is no general ghost named Li Linliang, he may really die, follow Mo Xiaoyan's side, give birth to her children, be a world-renowned, virtuous and well-being king, perhaps historians Happy, add a few more colors to him, and that's all.

But now, he even regretted it.

When he was young, he vowed that he would marry the most brave general in the world, but God gave him a joke, and Her Majesty gave her the marriage he hated most.

When he was about to let go of everything and spend a lifetime of life with a person who didn't feel bad, God came to tease him again, and let the dreamy Ruyi Langjun come to him in another way.

The father said that Hao Erlang should go from one end to another, like Kun Yuqiu Frost, he must not be half-hearted, learn some frivolous women Yun Xin water, broken Xie family style.

Xie Liancheng is a peerless beauty jade carved by centuries-old family, with a strong and strong character carved in his bones. No one can break his principles and bottom line.

But now, he was shaken.

Knowing that this is a bizarre relationship that might put him to death.

Smart as he is, hesitating not to cut off this dangerous love.

After Lin Lang got away, he quickly returned to his side. He didn't seem to notice his strange look, and led people to visit Her Majesty. However, the two were accused of not being there, saying that they had taken Princess Mei to go hunting.

Upon hearing the name, Xie Liancheng gave Lin Lang a subconscious look. Unlike the prince, she did not have any waves on her face. She responded indifferently and took him away again.