232-234: Amnesia President (26-27+Extra)

232: Wait until he softens.

Qu Chuxi rarely comes to the hospital.

It ’s not that he did n’t want to see her, but that he did n’t have the qualification to show up. Since all the real cards are back, he is just a joke.

His master Qu still has some guts.

Without her time, Qu Chuxi suddenly didn't know what to do.

Used to fight with her, used to being teased by her, and unconsciously, his evil wolf was "tamed".

It's a little tickling if you don't fight for a day.

Qu Chuxi laughed at himself, he was a bit cheap indeed.

He went to the temple again this morning to pray for Lin Lang, but unexpectedly asked for a signing. It was auspicious, and he also felt very happy.

At least it is a good sign.

There was another reason to wake her up.

The unsigned monk was chubby, and his eyes were as small as mung beans, much like the profiteers who made a living by cheating. The fat monk smiled and said that he was in good luck this year. In short, he messed up a lot of nouns that he did not understand, and tried his best to promote Buddhism values: good and good, evil and evil.

"The donor, as long as you put down the butcher's knife and turn back to shore, being a good person will surely bring good rewards."

He twitched the corners of his mouth and could n’t change a word for the same brainwashing routine?

After listening to the monk's long talk, Qu Chuxi donated sesame oil and got a red prayer bag.

When going down the mountain, he accidentally saw the peach forest that was not yet in full bloom, and suddenly thought of her colorful smile.

When he recovered, he was already sitting by the bed.

His beloved girl is still asleep.

Qu Chuxi gently placed the kit on her palm, but was reluctant to let it go, rubbing her thumb for a while.

Do n’t want the atmosphere to be too sad and heavy, he pretended to say easily, “Today, a fat monk said that the young man ’s peach blossom is very good this year. There are not ten or eight wildflowers outside. If you ca n’t wake up, look I ’m going to be robbed of someone who is beautiful and family-oriented, is it okay? "

"It's related." Someone said in a mute voice.

Responded to him.

Qu Chuxi froze for a long time.

Is he dreaming?

How else would you dream that she woke up and still showed him the kind of gentle foul smile on his bones?

By the way, it must be a dream.

This is not the first time Qu Chuxi has seen her in a dream. Compared with the limitations in reality, he prefers to act in his own style.

Master Qu is very skilled in embracing people like dolls.

"Welcome back, I miss you very much."

She opened her misty eyes and responded to him slightly jerky.

Qu Chuxi pressed the other person's head tightly against her chest, sniffing the fragrance of her hair, and muttered, "You will only be touched by me at this time."

The girl leaned on him softly and softly, not making a sound.

"Click-"

The door was opened.