661-665: Interstellar Queen (31-35)

661: I'm a bad kind of woman

"Click-"

Su Zao didn't know the shocking news that happened in the old mansion. She was just as usual. The little girl was wronged and cried tired, thinking she couldn't treat her stomach badly, so she got up and ran to the kitchen and fried some delicious chicken. Piece.

She lay on the feather bed, stuffed her fried chicken in her mouth, and looked at a collection of beautiful men's swimwear boringly.

Empire Alphas are an extremely proud group. Most of them are engaged in more high-end fields such as politics, military, economics, and science. They control the lifeblood of the development of the empire. Of course, they will not be regarded as stars or magazine models.

Like this set of swimwear that Su Zaozao saw early, the male model is all Beta, handsome face, superb figure, what temptations, tears, lips, lazy hair, etc. take turns in battle, completely satisfying women to future men Friends fantasy.

But this can't satisfy Su Zaozao's teenage heart.

Since she woke up in the freezing chamber, most of the men she has seen are the top Alpha of the Empire. Even if it is not Omega, she is also impressed by the casual charm of the other party.

Alpha has a natural genetic advantage and status, and the empire has invested the most resources on them, appearance, temperament, self-cultivation, and impeccable talent.

Then Su Zao thought about it for a long time. She came to the interstellar world for more than two years. The first year was her highlight moment. The members of the royal family, political celebrities, and evil geniuses all around her. The seizures, plus the restraint of the little girl, did not promise anyone to pursue.

Su Zaozao was very reluctant to recall the day of her eighteenth birthday, which was obviously the most anticipated adult ceremony, but Wu Linlang, her companion, messed up her banquet!

Beta men and women show their body on the smooth magazine pages, and Su Zao couldn't help but touch the beautiful abdominal muscle line.

So far, Su longing for love has not established an intimate relationship with any men. In the genetic matching bureau, she almost kissed Fan Rin, but the staff made a big oolong and played on the spot. Her face!

She does not have the ambition to destroy the world like a lunatic, so she wants to have a relationship and do some sweet things with a handsome boyfriend. Why is it so difficult?

She and Wu Linlang were born to rush!

Su Zaozao complained to the sky early.

Yes, she admits that she does not have the standard configuration of top beauty like Wu Linlang, but can she look like a meal? She is a law-abiding citizen with no fear, no trouble, no trouble, at most is to kick a trash can to vent, is it not much better than the crazy woman like Wu Linlang who is doing things around?

For a moment, Su Zao wanted to rush in front of the other party and asked her if she intentionally harmed her and made her life a mess.

But the thought of the other party's force value, Su Zao early again.

Su Zaochen simply shrank into his own small world, and pulled out a collector's edition of a swimsuit show for men and women, and the result became more and more sour.