311-315: Cinnabar mole (16-20)

311: The ruler wants the minister to die, but the minister will not die.

Outside the paper window, the clear light refracted by Dongxue reflected into the room.

The turquoise pine crane gauze hangs on the ground, folded into thin pleats, hiding two closely intertwined bodies.

The thin cocoon in Yan Guogong's palm swirled around Lin Lang's leg sockets, and a cluster of dark light slowly ignited deep in the bottom of his eyes. He was condescending and looked at the woman under him. The hair of black curly hair spread out in a magnificent manner.

It's clear and exciting.

Seeing him like this, Lin Lang was afraid to bend his legs.

Yan Guogong gave a smirk in his throat, and he was deep, "Your love is thousands of times in the past, and your ears are rubbing together. Your legs are as if they were growing on the waist of the husband, tightly clamped for the husband's soul. I can't wait to drown in it. What's wrong, now that you have your beloved Red Phoenix, this leg can't recognize the owner? "

Chi Fenghuang is a woman's nickname for the handsome little love lover. She spit it out from Yan Guogong's mouth. This nickname has a terrible **** smell for no reason.

Yan Guogong ’s eyes were narrow and long, and the dark and hot black pupil snapped the prey. "Unfortunately, your Phoenix is ​​a thin and fortunate son, otherwise why would he leave you and escape alone? If he is really brave, true love If you are important, you should be upright and face up with Weifu. Hiding behind the woman and asking for blessing, what is it like? "

Words are all words of utter conspiracy, quietly defeating his wife's psychological defense.

Lin Lang said nothing in silence.

Very slightly, moved the head of the bed to tie the belt around his hands.

The other side's belt's edge is hard, so it is firm without leaving a gap around the wrist, and soon swept a hot pain. The young lady of the aristocratic family is of nourishment and superiority. Lin Lang, who has a delicate skin and tender meat, can't stand half of the study, and can't stand this kind of punitive binding.

Yan Guogong's eyesight is good, and this subtle movement is included in his eyes.

Until now, she did not know to repent.

That man's weight in his wife is so important, so important that she can ignore her anger?

The rational string was provoked, and his patience was finally exhausted. In Lin Lang's exclamation, she lifted her thin waist with one hand, lowered her head, and her lips and teeth were entangled with her crazy.

Prior to this, perhaps it was related to the growing age and experience of men. Yan Guogong's kiss was restrained and implicit, as if treating a supreme treasure, grinding patiently and meticulously.

Unlike now, it is like a peerless beast suddenly out of the box after hungry. The man on the verge of being out of control breathed violently for a moment, and then disregarded any of her feelings. His tongue was like a thin, cold blade, driving straight into it, seeing the blood seal the throat, biting the warm fragrant jade in her red sandalwood.