326-330: Cinnabar mole (31-35)

326: At dusk, ghosts haunt.

It wasn't until late at night that the banquet ended.

Lin Lang exclaimed, under the eyes of everyone, the drunken young man resisted his shoulder. The coral and emerald beads on her cheeks seemed to be playing on a small swing, and they looked beautiful and passionate as he walked slowly.

All the way up and down, finally returned to the red-top tent.

"Snapped--"

Lin Lang fell into the bed with a beautiful soft blanket, and the back of the chair made a rapid noise. She had n’t recovered yet. A tall, warm body leaned down, and the sweet smell of milk wine permeated her neck. She lifted her face with both hands, heavy, and slammed it toward her forehead, especially loud.

"Mine, here is mine.

"This is mine too."

"It's all-mine."

The silly boy fell to Lin Lang's ear and announced foolishly.

Shiziye actually didn't drink too much, in a slightly boring state, the slender eye makeup was dyed with a light pink color, like a woman's rouge, which was particularly attractive.

Yan Zhaolie stretched out his hand and flicked away the jade beads that were covered in the face, and kissed deeply with his chin again. Recently, his kissing technique has been advancing by leaps and bounds. It is no longer a messy bite, but licking the lips of Yingrun, biting deeply, neither too gently, nor deliberately breaking her lips.

He put half of his legs on the bed, and the spacious bed became narrow and crowded, and the other long leg was squeezed into Lin Lang's knee, tangled like glue.

The top cover is wrapped in golden satin and decorated with tassels of green tassels. Through the moonlight of the skylight, it reflects the blurred and magnificent light. The wide and gorgeous sleeves swayed like a wave of water and slowly slid off his wrist. Yan Zhaolie only felt the itchiness of his scalp, and the sweetheart's fingers were gently brushing his black hair.

This gesture is extremely caressing, and even the fierce general can only throw his helmet away and give up his most despised deserter.

He stopped the intention of attacking and aggression, and his head was lying on the side of her neck fossa, rubbing slightly, and the two thin, beautifully shaped lips with earlobes were gently and carefully ground.

"Do you like it here?" She asked.

Yan Zhaolie bit her earlobe beads and said vaguely, "Like."

"What do you like here?"

He did not hesitate to answer, "I like the scenery of the vast grasslands here, but I can arrogantly sing the horses, like the clean, glass-like sky dome, and sleep on the haystack at night. It ’s different. There are also people here who are warm and honest, cheerful and hospitable. Their idyll, milk wine, roasted whole sheep, matouqin are full of life, maybe they are rough and rough sometimes, but this is not deliberately flattering Exquisite, perhaps the most rare in the world. "

At the end, there was still some excitement, raising the ending.

Lin Lang touched his face as if looking at his silly son.