651-655: Interstellar Queen (21-25)

651: Young puppies self-cultivate

Spring, country, band, laughter.

It was in such a sweet atmosphere that Alpha Beauty met his Queen Sister.

Lin Lang was hugged by his legs, and the black silk without hair was generally hung down, and his shoulders and chest were scattered everywhere. Her palms pressed against his neck, and her fingers even touched the skin of the gland behind the neck—a sensitive and dangerous restricted area. However, Alpha Beauty did n’t feel any discomfort at all.

His skin was as clean as snow, his blond hair kissed by God matched it, and it was so holy that he did not dare to blasphemy.

"Today's early morning music festival is half an hour away. Will you wait for me for a while?"

Lin Lang was at ease, and a few wildflowers were randomly inserted in her ears. The flowers were very lush, and the beautiful petals were squeezed together. It looked lively and lively, and half of her eyebrows were red.

A wise man has always been unspoken. She does not ask him why he came, how he came, and how to find her.

"Extremely happy."

The son of the empire is like a normal teenager who fell in love. He put his sweetheart on his shoulder and carried her along with the crowd.

Lin Lang, who was sitting on her shoulders and standing a little bit taller than anyone else, had some wildflowers from somewhere. Pure white snow, tiny golden stamens, kind of like little daisies, were inserted into his mischief by him. In the braids.

"Ah."

He sneezed to his expectations and his nose was red.

"Are you allergic to flowers?"

With the rhythm of the drums, she wobbled her waist, and he hugged the person tightly so as not to fall.

"A bit."

Little **** A is very honest.

As the eldest son of the emperor, he is not allowed to have any shortcomings, so he has to endure no matter how uncomfortable it is.

Lin Lang kicked off his high heels a long time ago, a pair of feet dangling in the air, and with Chun's walking pause, occasionally touching his waist.

Alpha's young boy had some helplessness around her jumping ankle, and heard her ask with a laugh, "Is not allergic to me?"

He squinted well.

"Why don't you be allergic? My sister is much worse than these flowers."

The flowers are peaceful and will not provoke him, and it will not matter if the two parties keep a distance. But this man has left a permanent mark on his pheromone, which can not be washed away and cannot be forgotten.

No, he also washed his neck and sent it to the door.

Alpha's beautiful boy's words in exchange for her sister's messy dog ​​head.

One man and one woman, young and beautiful, and such an intimate gesture, the two showed their limelight at the festival.

Most of the residents of the Devil ’s Galaxy are dark brown and black. Since rock music has become popular, bald heads and tattoos have become their most proud iconic image. Women are more reserved and have some hair and wear shiny mineral earrings. With their passionate temperament, they are very interested in men's color hunting, and the little **** A has already entered their list.