432-436: Demon Emperor (11-15)

432: The male protagonist runs wild.

There was a lot of joy in Changle Palace.

The maids are busy picking clothes for the little prince.

Youyou wore a red dress and sat on the chair crookedly, and the black hair was scattered on the lapel. Lin Yanran followed the Emperor into the hall, and she saw this scene of fascination and she thought to herself, what good is she to be beautiful, and she is not a bad woman who does all kinds of things!

Lin Lang heard footsteps and lifted her eyelids without missing the girl who was behind You.

Well, the main difference is that the face values ​​of the male and female owners are too different. A handsome demon, and a barely worthy beauty. However, there are many beautiful women in the realm world, and it will not be new if you look at it too much. The male masters are used to the full seats of the Han people, and they love this kind of ordinary and stubborn curious pickles.

This is not the case with Lin Lang. She is very devoted and loves the good-looking little brother from beginning to end. She always wants to be a hot flower.

She stood up with a smile, stroked her husband's arm as usual, completely ignoring Lin Yanran, but shivered the stubborn mistress.

In Lin Yanran's opinion, this woman was not only bad, but also thick-skinned, and she could pretend that nothing had happened.

"How come you are so late today?"

Lin Lang covered her husband's palm, and it was very cold.

The back of the man's white hand showed blue muscles, symbolizing a kind of wind and rain.

"You retreat first."

The Emperor turned his face and let the maids go down.

Lin Lang stood calmly, his back straight, without panic, the pair of slender, hooked foxes flicked and blinked, slyly bewitching the emperor's heart, "Your Majesty, the concubine's most recent words on earth Now, I also learned a new term called Bai Ri Xuan Yin. Is your majesty going to take action? "

She lingered around the tip of her tongue, and she was fragrant.

Lin Yanran's heart, liver, spleen, and lungs exploded in place instantly.

Fortunately, the man she chose was sensible, did not engage in this coquette, and reached out to grab her wrist.

"It hurts so much." Lin Lang's eyes were silky. "What are you doing?"

Yin Shiyi's eyes fell on her belly, which had not yet been remembered, and her eyes were obscure. "Who is this child?"

"What is the husband talking about?"

Youyou tilted her head, indicating that she didn't listen well.

Yin Shiyi repeated his face without expression.

I saw my wife raised her eyebrows in surprise, and then the grieved eyes, "Who is this child not yours? Is it because I couldn't get it in?"