97-101: Lucifer (6-10)

97: The villain develops daily life.

The northern border of heaven is a place where sinners are detained and exiled. It is also a dead place forgotten by God, and there are faint crying in the wind.

Michael looked at the thin figure in front, the blood on the veil had already solidified, and her expression had lost its temperature.

It stands to reason that it was a false alarm just now. Although His Highness Elizabeth threatened the Son, he did not cause substantial harm. Instead, he caused bruises all over himself. According to God's favor with His Royal Highness in the past, the two offset each other, in fact, she didn't need to go to the North Realm at all, this lifeless place of punishment.

But how could His Highness be so proud of how to tolerate God 's distrust of her?

She voluntarily received the penalty, one is to explain to the Son, and the other is ...

Break with God.

For the first time, he saw an angel daring to treat God like this. Even those who are unforgivable sinners are also yearning for the glory of heaven and looking forward to the divine glory of God, but she actually said that she would not see God again. .

God is also silent, not angry.

This is enough to show the weight of His Highness Elizabeth in the mind of God.

"what......"

He heard a faint sigh.

It turned out that it was snowing.

Michael looked up in amazement.

Although the northern border is a place of exile, there are very few snowstorms. After all, it is also in the realm of heaven. Compared with those abyssal obstacles, the weather is still very benevolent.

This is also the first time Michael has seen the snow in the north.

It looks no different than usual.

The same crystal, pure and beautiful.

Walking in front of Her Royal Highness paused, she reached out to catch a falling snowflake.

The voice flickered like it came from a very distant place.

"Michael, do you like snow?"

She didn't call him by the honorific title, but he didn't want to blame.

"Like." He thought without thinking. "Excluding those bad weather disasters, snow is good for everything, and purifying the air is very helpful to us."

Lin Lang was choked by his blind answer.

The **** of heaven has a romantic and beautiful nature. She thought that the other party would also say that Xue was pure and flawless and proud, so that she could continue to direct the tragic drama, but she did not expect him to play cards according to the rules.

This pragmatic angel was also met for the first time.

She couldn't help laughing.

This time the other party's turn was dumbfounded.

Did he ... tell a funny joke?

"Michael, you are so cute." Lin Lang said, tilting her head, and the blood on her cheeks was washed away with snow, and she was full of water droplets.

lovely? Say him?

Michael continued to be sluggish.

"However, I don't like snow."