527-529: Beloved Girl (31-32+Extra)

527: The world is good, it's good to know you, it's good to kiss you.

"How is it going to hurt?"

The beautiful wife is worried and asking, she is wrapping the gauze on her back for He Yubing. The opponent was really ruthless. He pulled out a long **** mouth and soaked the innermost layers of gauze, revealing the blood stains, and looked terrified.

Some girls who see no **** scenes hide far away.

Instead, the men admire his stiffness. During the period of rinsing and applying medicine, Chairman He did not frown, and he calmly and patiently appeased his little lady.

"You don't hurt your bones, you can rest assured." He Yubing took her hand back and found it cold.

The wife's smooth and beautiful hair bun was scattered a little, and the strands of hair were swaying on the cheeks. A pearl earring was entangled in the blue silk. Shu Li. Her eyes haven't left him for a moment since just now, obviously the whole person is shaking, but her hands are very stable, for fear of hurting him when bandaging.

He wanted to say that this injury was nothing.

He Yubing was ups and downs when he was young, and he used his only hands and feet to crawl out of the blood of the world's purgatory. He was deceived, robbed, trampled, spurned, and tempered the coldness of Lord Yan Luo Sweetheart.

He thought that he was full of holes and poisons, and he still retreated before this gentle flower of interpretation.

Father He is a little bit up.

"It's really okay." He pinched his wife's hair, slowly untied the earrings, and whispered in her ear, "Do you need a hundred push-ups for you?"

Lin Lang remembered himself last time, taking advantage of people doing push-ups, deliberately leading the family one fat two fat three fat to trouble, and also used the cat's tail to congratulate his father's nose, Xiao Jiao's wife was very brave.

What was the outcome?

One fat, two fat and three fat were cleaned up by the dad who had finished the exercise. The three fats were sympathetic to each other. They were held by the cruel shoveling officer to the back of their destiny, and passed to Guan Xiaohei's roof. As for the culprit, because of his good attitude towards admitting mistakes, Dad He decided not to carry his neck and change his mouth.

Lin Lang now feels a pain in his mouth.

"Ah really."

She lowered her head, her thin ears flushed with red.

Lu Mushen saw this scene when she came out. She lowered her eyebrows and bowed in front of another man.

"How did you ask?"

Fan Li rushed out first, blocking his sight of Lin Lang.

Previously, Lu Mushen dragged people to the side of the small room, the space was too crowded, and everyone did not enter. Let a few strong guys fight for Lu Mushen.

In a few rounds, the wealthy sons who were still scrambling to interrogate and scrambled out ran to the side of the railing to vomit, one by one was almost as dead as a dead fish. Lu Mushen, this buddy is too ruthless, he plucked his nails when he came up, and the rich second generation with these people who are stupid and rich in money is not in the same style!