160-164: Single Stupid (6-10)

160: Can I love you any more?

Lin Lang sat on the co-pilot, leaning his head to look at the Chuo Chuo tree shadow passing by the window. Miss Xiang Buchen's flirtatious and cheap goods are being adjusted, and the atmosphere of the brother and sister has once again solidified.

The night was deep, and the two returned to Han's home in silence.

"Good night, brother."

Lin Lang smiled, intending to unscrew the doorknob and enter the room.

The other big palm stretched out obliquely, also holding the doorknob, even wrapping her hands in it.

Han Jiashu stood behind her, with dark light in her eyes.

"Why should I be with Brother Buchen?"

Lin Lang vaguely smelled the jealousy.

If a normal brother encounters such a situation, out of the protection of his sister, it will generally be a question of worry, not a question like the male master.

Is there a sense of crisis?

Lin Lang deliberately kept silent.

The other person really wanted to be biased, Junxiu's eyebrows were angry, "Why don't you speak? What are you covering?" He stepped forward and pressed the girl's shoulder, Lin Lang was pushed to the door. She screamed in a low voice, and there was pain on her face, but the other party ignored it.

"Did I tell you? Do n't rely too much on your brother, others are good, but you are always frivolous in your feelings, and you do n't like anyone. You know him for many years, do n't you? is that clear?"

It's already a silly girl, why do you even go in there silly?

Is it true that you will be awakened if you are injured?

"Master Xiang is not like that ..." The girl bit her lip and pressed out a ruddy trace.

"Nothing?" He sneered, his voice becoming more indifferent, "Do you understand? Once the man has got your body, he feels that he can stop here. If you send it to your door so easily, you will only let them Feel cheap. "

"Snapped--"

Lin Lang raised his hand and slapped him, without showing any mercy.

Jun Li's fair face quickly showed a red mark.

Han Jiashu didn't resist, but just looked at her with black eyes like cold night cold stars.

"Isn't that brother like this?"

Lin Lang suddenly asked back.

All his anger stopped abruptly at this moment, swallowing in his throat.

"Brother said that I would cherish my life, but what happened? In the end, my brother still fell in love with someone! Obviously treat me so gentle, if you don't love, you don't love, and if you let go, let go. Is this also because my brother is too easy I get it, so I feel cheap, do n't you need to sew it to your heart? "

"What kind of elder brother is eligible to say Lord Xiang?"

The word is the heart, the knife is a sharp edge.

The other person's face suddenly turned pale.

"I'm really stupid."

She sighed.

"Brother said that to be a sibling, I tried to put down everything in the past, and earnestly learned how to be a normal sister." Lin Lang said, "I know, my brother has always loved Yang Qing, I endured the distress, but also used Grandpa Xiang, thinking Create opportunities for the two of you, and as a result, what do I get? It is a question, a mockery of disdain. "