143-147: Twin (11-15)

143: Come on, sister, let's run away, right now!

Elope?

Lin Lang remembered that in a certain world, the brother of the male deceived her "amnesia" and still claimed herself as the current boyfriend. While the male owner was away, she almost abducted her abroad.

Finally, the male host arrived in time to stop this absurd "elopement".

In fact, Lin Lang is quite looking forward to the follow-up.

Maybe the ending will be more interesting than expected.

With his extraordinary memory, Lin Weijing put those books back in place, and nothing seemed to happen.

The two piled up the books they were looking for and put them on the desk case. After saying hello to Father Tang, they walked out naturally one after the other.

Xu Shaojie, who was playing chess, could not walk away, so he watched them leave.

Today is a family gathering. Mother Tang intends to cook in person, and the aunt who cooks is on the sidelines. The Tang mother wearing an apron probed out of the kitchen. "There is not much wine left at home, but quiet, you go out and buy a few bottles and come back."

Mother Tang thought about the recent indifference of the newly-married couple, and said, "Meiling, you follow along, help Wei Jing."

In fact, this kind of wine buying thing is obviously more efficient if you go alone, and the deep meaning of Tang Mother is to create a chance for the two to get along with each other, to ease the contradiction between them these days.

The elders in the dark did not know that the marriage relationship between the two had already "existed in name."

Since being threatened by Lin Weijing late that night, Tang Meiling has developed an unprecedented sense of urgency in her heart. She feels that the people around them are enemies. Maybe one day she will be like a bad man and treat her like a target. Tuan Tuan.

Tang Meiling was very eager to find a "reliance" that could shield her from the wind and rain, and gradually shifted her goal to An Lan's father.

Under the deliberate layout of Lin Lang, Tang Meiling received such a message:

Tang Linlang admired An Lan's father's demeanor very much, and he was "at first sight" and "very happy talk". She has seen the scene of the two walking together several times.

The men and women are pretty and look very good.

Tang Meiling feels very unhappy. She immediately has a sense of crisis that her beloved toy is about to be taken away by her sister. This kind of annoyance is stronger than ever-Tang Linlang is an excellent daughter in the eyes of her parents, and her brother-in-law is holding it in her hand. Her princess, even her husband, expressed her admiration for her.

It can be said that Tang Linlang is a favorite of thousands.

She was not satisfied yet. Now, should her admirers be taken away together?

Tang Meiling was so angry that she had to bite her silver tooth.

Anying is her last position, she will never let that woman!

Probably even Lin Lang didn't expect that the hostess Tang Meiling was so "cruel". After one time off work, in the empty office, she directly threw the man down.

Although it was only a half-push, but both of them were very fond of this time.

The gentleness and consideration of the male partner made Tang Meiling once again taste the sweet taste of love. These days, the two secretly conducted a secret underground meeting without the public.