11-12: White Lotus (11+Extra)

11: Missing bones.

The teenager stumbled back a few steps.

He clearly defeated the man!

He just wanted to prove to her-he is more capable and talented to guard her than the guy with fist and embroidered legs!

But in the end, she is protecting others!

How could this be?

Why is this happening? !

He squatted down with his head suddenly, his beast-like roar in his mouth, sad, depressed, desperate, like a **** nightingale wandering in the abyss.

She will not forgive herself.

Chen Qingli's gentleness with the Jiang family does not mean that there is no bottom line. He will never let go of the courage to greedy his wife-just because he is a trusted younger brother of Lin Lang, this kind of behavior is even more unforgivable!

He relieved himself, as if a ferocious bull with red eyes, knocked people down to the ground, sitting on Jiang Qiyun's body and bowing left and right.

The other party gave up resistance, his eyes were slack, and there was no trace of vitality.

The blood in the muzzle rushed out.

Father Jiang was frightened and beat again, but he was going to be killed! Jiang Mu, who hurriedly came, was almost scared that the three souls had no spirits, and wanted to stop Chen Qingli 's atrocities, but the man who was burnt in anger had no reason to push Jiang Mu to the ground, raising his fist to continue the violence. beat.

Probably ... is it dying?

Jiang Qiyun was confused, thinking that the world in front of him was already covered in scarlet.

But that 's fine. After he died, he did n't have to bear the eyes of resentment, he did n't have to bear the heartache and said to wish you happiness and happiness, and he did n't have to warm himself with the warm memories of the past, and then died in loneliness.

In fact, it 's okay. He had entered the room with the thought of dying together. He had to tear her hard, and vowed to be a nightmare that she would never forget-if you do n't get it, then ruin it!

The person he likes has absolutely no reason for others to get involved!

Even if he died, he would die in his arms.

However, after all, he underestimated his love for her.

Once he thought that the person would hate him and blame him for it, the emotion of regret drowned him like a tide.

Well now, he is going to die, and he has no worries.

Her love, her wedding, her laugh and cry, all have nothing to do with him!

Jiang Qiyun closed his eyes, relieved, quietly waiting for the call of death, and even a faint smile could be seen at the corner of his mouth.

Thought that as long as one died, the guilt could be relieved?

Naive!

Lin Lang smiled lightly.

Life is better than death, living in confession day by day, that is the biggest punishment for living people.

"enough!"

No one expected that the bride who was the victim suddenly fell on Jiang Qiyun, Chen Qingli couldn't hold the momentum, and her back was hit hard.

"Lin Lang ..." The man was helpless.

Lips overflowed with bright red blood, following the outline of the chin, and dropped on the boy's cheek.